What things are you looking forward to?

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:33 pm 
Post subject: What things are you looking forward to?
Its a pointless post but I've been feeling really excited and positive lately. I didnt think I would be excited as I wasnt a few months ago but all of a sudden since the last scan I have been so excited. I just cant wait to have that first cuddle, hearing the little noises they make and weirdly enough im looking forward to getting up in the night and being greeted with big bright eyes and gurgerling.. I was wondering what everyone is looking forward to most. They were just some of the things Im looking forward to but everyday feels like christmas eve becaus eim so excited.. The only downside to this excitement is that I have 5 WHOLE months left which are going to drag sooooo much Laughing

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
I cant wait to see her face. We have bets on who shes going to look like haha. I think shes going to look like Charlie. But I cant wait for my boys to meet their baby sister too cos they already done on her. She got her bottom smacked by Lewis though because she kicked mummy and kicking is naughty.. Haha. My mil has taken to asking why I bothered having another if I knew I was going to be in this much pain... My answer.. Cos the end result is more than worth it!! Xx
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
i cant wait to just been able t relax as they are here and we no whats going on with them and peoples faces when i walk around with 4 kids as i look really young (i still get ask for id for the lottery!!!) people all ways look at m like OMG shes 14 with two kids so with four it will get worse lol. xx
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
Isobel being a brilliant big sister Very Happy We're starting to clear out our third bedroom (currently office / spare room) ready and I'm getting excited already. I love shopping for babies, I love preparing for it and I love the idea of Isobel helping us do it! Very Happy
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:44 am 
Post subject:
I can't wait to introduce the new baby to Belle, an just being the four of us together..... But right now just giving birth would be a bonus!! Rolling Eyes

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Can't wait to have those first cuddles and those unfocused eyes peering around Smile My sister had a baby last week and it is just too cute! Smile

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:15 am 
Post subject:
I can't wait to see if a boy or a girl, what they look like and having cuddles. And seeing how much they're loved after we've waited for so long.

xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:40 am 
Post subject:
MingoMayo wrote:
Can't wait to have those first cuddles and those unfocused eyes peering around Smile My sister had a baby last week and it is just too cute! Smile

Laughing Its the eyes thing for me too! Just overly adorable! And their little curled up bodies.. I'm too excited yet I've got so long to go!

Its lovely to hear everyones resons, alot of babies are going to be younger siblings too, I am also looking forward to seeing Ava have her first cuddle with baby! Its going to be so lovely having 4 of us together, our complete family! Never imagined 5 years ago that I would have a family of my own by now, it was somthing I longed for that Just never imagined would happen.. I just never thought I'd find a man that would put up with me and want to settle down with me if im honest Laughing xx

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
I couldnt wait to see Anais an snuggle an that baby smell Very Happy I miss it so much already Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular