Uti and contractions

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:17 pm 
Post subject: Uti and contractions
Hi ladies

Well for past couple of days I've had a dull back ache. Went to bed last night about 10 n started getting period pains and my back was getting worse. Then I started shivering and was sick. Was up until 4:30 - no paracetamols r hot water bottle was getting rid. Had a show this morning so rang labour ward as was concerned n said i had to go to docs n get checked for a uti as infection untreated at this stage can cause your uterus to contract and sendvu into early labour. Been to docs and I have got a UTI and I am contracting with no pattern. Been started on antibiotics straight away n sent home on bed rest but if they get worse i got to go straight to maternity suite Sad

I've been in bed all afternoon n do feel a bit better although lying down all the time does my spd no favours :-/ I just hope my little girl hangs in a bit longer as I'm not ready for her to be cooked quite yet!

Fingers crossed for me! Oh and my hubby is off out tonight! So I really don't want her coming! X

[/url]
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hun thats pants. Hope you feel better soon, fingers crossed your pains dont get worse xxx
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hope you feel better soon and you manage to both hang on in there

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular