susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
KazM wrote:
susanjosh wrote:
Sorry I think I maybe haven't explained properly .

I don't think the clomid lowers my immune system .

I think it's lowered due to my cold and its made the mouth ulcers worse than normal.
I do believe the clomid causes these though

Hope you feel better soon

Oh, sorry! I'm being a bit thick!

We will blame it on our ttc brain lol
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:37 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
Susan I read an article earlier that said studies have shown taking high dose Vit C alongside clomid improves its effectiveness for some women Question Not really sure why as it didn't explain could be to do with it being an antioxidant
http://www.marilynglenville.com/womens-health-issues/infertility/
but Vit C is very good for your immune system and since taking high doses while TTC I've not even had a cold and I used to have a constant cold and usually chest infections too all winter , now I might get a bit of a sniffle for a day like one starting then its gone again Question
Since my OH started taking it he's had hardly any mouth ulcers and he used to get loads , his dentist said a vitamin deficiency can cause tham too (iron and B12 ) but he was taking a multi vit and still got them, since the Vit C though he rarely gets them , its totally fine for when you're TTC as well, I get the fizzy ones that dissolve in water as its supposed to be the quickest way to absorb them and they taste ok too Smile xx

Will need to get myself some then .

I went to the doctors today and the reason my throat is sore is because I have ulcers there . She just suggested mouth wash and salty water .
She then suggested stopping the clomid but I won't be wasting my chances , I will stick with it
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
Yep, ttc brain is baaaad!

Sounds awful with ulcers all in your throat. Salt water sounds rank! Good luck with that. x
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular