Spd ahhhhh

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:05 pm 
Post subject: Spd ahhhhh
Im seeing the midwife this week and from what we spoke about on the phone she's gonna refer me to a consultant to see about early induction because imminnso much pain. I could just cry 24/7 now I can't sleep and looking after Alfie is practically impossible. I had it bad with Alfie and was induced early because of it ( sweep at 38 weeks which worked and booked for induction at 39 weeks). What don't think the likelyhood of me being induced second time around? I really dunno how im gonna last another 5 weeks x

[/url]
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
aww no hun! i hope you get some answers. i have had more answers this time than last time cos i managed to get a referall to the consultant who promised i will not be left to go overdue. partly because of the size of lewis and also cos of my spd.. if they induced you with your first they should follow suit and do it again? but every midwife/consultant/hospital have different rules.. Smile x
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Aw hun I really feel for u, my spd has been agony this time, I suffered a bit in the final two weeks with Belle but this time from about 20 weeks I have been in increasing pain non stop for months. I asked for an early induction but my hospital won't do it unless you or baby are at serious risk. I have had to rely on so much help from my family to look after my daughter and even now need help getting on and off the toilet Sad
I am now completely convinced that I will never have any more babies as I wouldn't be able to cope with this again.

I really hope you get some answers/relief soon, I found that sleeping on the sofa has helped a lot in the past few months as lying flat in bed was just agony .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular