Does anyone else get this....

EmmaSharonMiasMummy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 pm 
Post subject: Does anyone else get this....
About a week before AF is due to show up do any of you feel the constant need to eat lol?

About a week before AF shows up i absolutely pig out its not doing me any harm as im underweight anyway but thats not the point i cant seem to fill up on anything i eat just constantly hungry, i mean i had a huge tea tonight at about 6 and im completely starving again:O

i always seem to crave the same thing every month too which would be dominoes pizza with the garlic and herb sauce awww yumm lol Very Happy

this is so random but was just wondering if anyone else got like this too haha

xx
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
This made me laugh! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am exactly the same! Im glad Im not the only one!

I am always hungry the week before AF, I can eat a big meal and an hour later be hungry again, or the meals just dont seem to fill me up and I keep grazing lol! I always crave rubbish that week, its always pizza/chocolate and crisps! Embarassed
EmmaSharonMiasMummy
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Tessytoo wrote:
This made me laugh! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am exactly the same! Im glad Im not the only one!

I am always hungry the week before AF, I can eat a big meal and an hour later be hungry again, or the meals just dont seem to fill me up and I keep grazing lol! I always crave rubbish that week, its always pizza/chocolate and crisps! Embarassed

Thank god im not the only one then Very Happy

Nothing fills me up either, i ate a big meal tonight and i was still hungry but didnt say anything to my mam lol! im the week leading up to AF and my god i wish i could bloody stop eating so annoying lol, i love pizza, choc and crisps there usually my cravings for the week oh and chips haha Very Happy xxx
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
im the same the week before my af usually.. unfortunatly that has so far translated to the last 3 weeks of this pregnancy.. wouldnt mind if i fancied fruit/ salad haha!! Smile x
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 am 
Post subject:
Its the progesterone falling and Oestrogen rising that triggers it, for most women they either crave carbs or sugar ,so pizza,crisps and chocolate would be normal cravings Laughing
The best way to try and stave it off is supposed to be eating complex carbs that fill you up more , so lots of wholegrains and avoid the chocolate (easier said than done) as the sugars can make the cravings worse because it causes sharp rises and falls in blood sugars Rolling Eyes
Saying all that i have been known to eat a full family size bar of dairy milk to myself just before AF Embarassed so i just make sure I don't have stuff like that in now so I can't eat it Laughing xx
baabaabaa1001
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:08 am 
Post subject:
yep me too im actually going through it now Laughing just having a bag of transformer crisps cause they were there staring at me!!!! Embarassed

wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 am 
Post subject:
Haha I am exactly the same, I always know I am due on because I will be roaming around the kitchen opening all of the cupboards looking for something to eat but never really knowing what I want!!

EmmaSharonMiasMummy
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
Its the progesterone falling and Oestrogen rising that triggers it, for most women they either crave carbs or sugar ,so pizza,crisps and chocolate would be normal cravings Laughing
The best way to try and stave it off is supposed to be eating complex carbs that fill you up more , so lots of wholegrains and avoid the chocolate (easier said than done) as the sugars can make the cravings worse because it causes sharp rises and falls in blood sugars Rolling Eyes
Saying all that i have been known to eat a full family size bar of dairy milk to myself just before AF Embarassed so i just make sure I don't have stuff like that in now so I can't eat it Laughing xx

Oh wow i never knew that Smile very interesting to know really hehe Very Happy, definately easier said than done about the chocolate ha i absolutely love it Very Happy i always feel on a hype after eating it so i must get a massive sugar rush then it must die off when my blood sugars go down lol xx
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
baabaabaa1001 wrote:
yep me too im actually going through it now Laughing just having a bag of transformer crisps cause they were there staring at me!!!! Embarassed

Got to love transformer crisps lol i used to buy them all the time haha Very Happy xx
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
wannaBmummy wrote:
Haha I am exactly the same, I always know I am due on because I will be roaming around the kitchen opening all of the cupboards looking for something to eat but never really knowing what I want!!

Im exactly the same i wander round the kitchen for ages saying mam im hungry but i dont know what to eat and she suggest loads of stuff and im just like no haha! can never make my mind up what i want, i usually just grab a chocolate biscuit if i cant decide lol xx
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:36 am 
Post subject:
Knowing what causes it doesn't help me not do it either Laughing thats why I just don't buy stuff I know I will eat now Laughing
I'll have a bowl of cereal if I get the sugar cravings and that calms it down for a coule of hours Laughing , if I gave in to my cravings some months I'd put about 5 or 6 lbs on and then have to starve myself the other 3 weeks to lose it again Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular