Anyone in the dreaded 2ww?

xxxmichellexxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:17 pm 
Post subject: Anyone in the dreaded 2ww?
Hiya

I'm 9dpo and am spitting feathers now..never has time dragged on so long or seemed so far away.
I have to wait till sat to test and I'm not sure ill last! I bought a pg test from boots and am itching to use it.
So far I've had really bad cramps on 7dpo heartburn and twitching in my uterus but all of which I can explain away!

Anyone else in the same boat?

xx

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
Aww, all the best hun! I have just got my BFP at 12 (ish) DPO it was faint though, and praying it will stick!! FX for some October babies!!!xx

xxxmichellexxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
Aw that's fantastic news..
Did you have any symptoms?

Sending lots of sticky glue x

Ange1979
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:54 am 
Post subject:
I am also in the 2ww hun and on 10 dpo I think Smile Have done a few tests (silly I know Rolling Eyes) and all are BFN so I'm not holding out much hope this month Sad My latest one was this morning with FMU but still nothing Sad Maybe I need to wait a couple of days?

My symptoms have been the following:
Increase in CM
High cervix (I think)
Feeling more hungry
Bleeding gums when I brush my teeth
A bit of cramping
Bit of heartburn
Nipples feel a bit tender

I really doubt that I am pregnant and reckon it’s my head playing tricks though Laughing

Good luck to you and baby dust to everyone else xx

PS – Congrats Poppytops Very Happy

MrsZargon
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya I'm also suffering the 2ww! I'm 11dpo (but definitely not testing yet as I can't handle the dissappointment). Have had quite bad cramping today and feeling very tired, but they are usual AF symptoms for me so not holding out too much hope! I have a big night out planned on sat so will test before then if no AF. Good luck everyone x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
I am Smile only about 4 days in and i'm trying not to start symptom spotting but give it a week and I'll be going crazy as usual Laughing
I'd forgotten what fun it all was , as we've not been trying since last September Rolling Eyes Laughing
Good luck Ladies xx
xxxmichellexxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
I'm going to be 11dpo tomorrow and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to hold off testing!!
I have heartburn from hell and I've had it all this week.. I found myself in a jar of piccalilly yesterday and I never eat the stuff (which probably contributed to my heart burn!!)
I'm getting cramps and back ache and I thought my Montgomery glands were raised this morning all of which I can put down to being due AF or stress of the 2ww

I know that if I test tomorrow and its a bfn ill be deflated and in the same boat as it really won't have told me anything
Argh!!!! 4 days to go and I'm climbing the walls!!

Sad
Fingers crossed x

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:10 am 
Post subject:
Aww it's rubbish isn't it Michelle Sad
I've had heartburn since the day I ov'd (saturday) so i'm not trying to kid myself thats a sign Rolling Eyes Laughing
But its so hard to know , last time when we were TTC for just over 2yrs I drove myself nuts symptom spotting Embarassed Laughing , and searched every site I could find that had pregnancy versus AF symptoms and you know I couldn't find one single definative symptom for pregnancy over AF Shocked
As they're all caused by the same two hormones then you just don't know for sure until that test comes up positive , even nausea can be a normal 2ww symptom Rolling Eyes
Good luck if you do test , I know what you mean about the BFN's when you test early though as you're still in the same boat wondering if its too early or if its a BFN because you're not Question
I wish someone would develop a test thats more like the blood tests, along the lines of the diabetic finger prick test, so it could tell you your exact HCG levels Laughing , i'm sure there's a lot of TTC women who would happily jab their fingers every morning if it took the waiting out of the 2 ww Shocked Laughing (or is that just me Embarassed Laughing )
MrsZargon
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:32 am 
Post subject:
Ha ha you are right DL05 I would definitely prick my finger if it meant finding out sooner for sure!
Amymel86
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
Uuuhhh!! 2ww is the worst! It's really hard to think of anythign else but counting down the days till you can test!
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:33 pm 
Post subject:
I didn't test......
I would possibly consider pricking my eyeballs if it meant I found out sooner lol
I'm 12dpo tomorrow if I can get past testing tomorrow which is looking doubtful I may hold out till sat... But then there's no point testing as ill be waiting for AF!

My symptoms have changed.. Leaving me feeling less positive about a bfp my heart burn has gone although i am having quite bad cramps today which usually means AF is within hours but it feels higher up in my abdomen.. Weird! I am extremely tearful but I'm putting that down to my defeatist attitude Shocked my nipples are also sore bit I'm putting that down to the fact that I keep getting them out in random places (trying not to be seen!!) and giving them a good prod! I'm sure the glands are slightly white headed and secreting but seeing as i don't inspect them normally i cant compare!!!
it's hard to believe that something so massive as creating a baby gives no clue in the first few weeks! Argh!!!

Anyway please ignore my last ticker I mc in 2011 just before I left DH.

Fingers tightly crossed for everyone Smile xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:20 am 
Post subject:
If you click on the tickers Michelle it takes you to the site so you can delete them Smile or you can go into my forum settings at the top of the page and delete them from your signature box Smile
It's so hard isn't it not knowing whats going on in there, I really wish that if that egg didn't get fertilsed then AF would just start the next day and get it over with and get back to the next time trying ! Rolling Eyes Laughing
I've noticed though from reading the IVF Ladies posts that at about 10DPO they often go from feeling optimistic to thinking its not worked even if they go on to get BFP's Question
Maybe its just a natural hormone thing in the 2ww Question
It's just so frustrating as you like to think you'd know, but last time I was pregnant I didn't realise for over 13 weeks Embarassed Laughing so why I think I'd know now even before AF is due I don't know Rolling Eyes Laughing
I had some weird buzzing feeling in my lower abdomen all day yesterday (5DPO)on and off Shocked felt like I'd swallowed a phone on vibrate Shocked Laughing so of course I googled and found lots of TTC women saying they had it but none seemd to update to say if it meant anything Question So its one more to add to the list of weird 2ww things Rolling Eyes Laughing
Good luck everyone xx
xxxmichellexxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the ticker info DL05 it's been a while since I've been on here so have forgotten.

I tested this morning BFN Sad meh!!! That tells me nothing..
Saturday and waiting for AF it is then..

FX for all xx

Dawn632
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
I'm in my dreaded 2ww, im only 2 dpo so still really early days, 7th month of ttc so fingers crossed xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:06 am 
Post subject:
Aww I hope the test was just too early Michelle FX the witch stays away xx
Good luck Dawn632 7 months feels like forever doesn't it Rolling Eyes mind you each 2 ww feels like forever as well Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
I'm definately 7DPO today Very Happy got a second temp rise this morning to 99.4F Very Happy so I was right about ov being Friday which means it was cd 11 Shocked Shocked Shocked which is the earliest EVER !!!!! for me Laughing don't know if thats a good or a bad thing mind you Question Laughing but at least it means I get a shorter cycle Question It also means that the one day I had the weird buzzing /vibrating over my uterus was 5DPO and just the right time for something to have been happening Shocked Shocked but not going to get my hopes up
Couple of things I've noticed the last couple of days
Feeling more tired
Boobs (well nipples Embarassed ) suddenly very sore
Noticing smells more
Felt a bit queasy this morning
But as I've had all those and more and not been pregnant over the last 2 1/2yrs I won't be getting my hopes up Laughing
Good luck everyone xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular