Anyone in the dreaded 2ww?

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
sorry was a bfn michelle....fingers crossed for you

good luck everyone hope its a lucky month!!!

ill be due to ov any day soon 3rd day of high on my cbfm..... got my first on cd10 which is the ealirest ever, had reflexology this week so hoping it was that that made my highs much earier this month

fingers crossed for everyone

nic xx

Dawn632
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
With my lo I had a dream I had a baby girl about 5dpo and a week after I found out I was pregnant, surprisingly I had a girl to!
Last night I had a dream that me and my hubby were holding a little boy but I've been left abit upset by it as he had tubes coming from his nose I can still see his tiny face when I close my eyes Crying or Very sad , now I could have just dreamt it as my sister has just started taking clomid this week after ttc for 2 1/2 years so I might just have babies on the brain, but hopefully it was just a bad dream (the tubes I mean not about the baby!!!) or I could be my body telling me this is my month!! Xx
MrsZargon
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
I'm out goddammit!! AF got me!! Cocktails tomorrow me thinks Wink

Good luck to everyone else still in xxx
Dawn632
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear that, enjoy your cocktails xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:09 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear that Mrs Zargon Sad xxx
FX it is a sign of a baby boy on the way Dawn :)maybe the tubes bit was just because TTC is worrying you, its weird how our minds work in dreams Question xxx
I had a dream about pushing a baby boy in a pram at 5DPO and having to ask someone if the pram was put together right Question Laughing he looked about 4 months old and I was trying to make him laugh Question Laughing i'm not sure if the baby in the dream was supposed to be mine though, but no one else in my family is trying right now Laughing
Like you say though it could just be babies on the brain Rolling Eyes Laughing
Minine FX for you , I loved knowing about the highs with CBFM Smile gives you time to get some practise in Laughing xx
Ange1979
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Well it's over for me this month ladies as AF arrived today, a week earlier than expected Sad roll on next month hehe.

Good luck to everyone still waiting Smile x

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
Me! not sure how many dpo tho which isnt very helpful lol im expectin af around the 4th feb, have irregular periods but past 2 have been 3wk cycles, noticed clear stringy cm before not sure if thats whats called egg white cm or not lol trying my best to avoid testing ... cant promise i'll keep away from testing for 2 long lol baby dust to all x x
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear that Ange1979.
DL05 I'm trying not to think into the dream to much but the last time I had a 'baby' dream I was actually pregnant, experience lower back ache today which is making me think it's not my month again this month. Fingers crossed if you test early xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 am 
Post subject:
Well I think i'm out Sad 10 DPO and had a big temp drop this morning Rolling Eyes I don't normally get a temp drop like this until either literally an hour or two before AF or even just after it starts Rolling Eyes but my cp is also very low and my heartburn and sore boobs (nipples Embarassed ) etc. seems to have gone Sad so if the witch is on her way now and i'm only on cd21 it will mean a 20 day cycle Shocked Shocked Shocked which I've never had before Rolling Eyes sulking a bit as if I had got pregnant this time my due date would have been my wedding anniversary Smile
Dawn hope the backache is pregnancy related for you Smile xx
Good luck Lucy , yep the clear string stuff is egg white cm Smile xx
Sorry the witch got you Ange1979 Sad xx
bakermommy
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
I am trying to survive the 2 week wait with you, I beleive I ovulated this past week/weekend. I had a positive opk on 1/24 and then noted temp increase on 1/26. Now I have to wait until 2/10 to test. Good Luck!
lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies! how are we getting on with the 2ww? i think im atleast 8dpo as af is ment to be due round the 6th feb, been feeling queesy and had a few cramps but stil trying not to get my hopes up but i dont think i can hold off testing any longer :-\ lol an i convieniently have 2 tests left! :-O haha the things we do ay! so hard waitin! x
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
It's so difficult waiting isn't it, I'm 9dpo and dying to do a test in the morning......I must not do one yet........I must not do one yet!!!!!!!!
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Well i couldnt resist testing, got a bfn, its 5days b4 af so wasnt expectin anythin yet, stil clingin on to hope... x
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:18 am 
Post subject:
Is anyone else stil waitin im 12dpo today with no tests left so sendin the oh out haha! hope alls well ladies x x
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:19 am 
Post subject:
Good luck Lucy Very Happy xx
I'm officially out , the witch arrived today , 2 days late Rolling Eyes
Good luck to anyone testing xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular