Implantation Bleeding? Early AF?

Hope2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:01 pm 
Post subject: Implantation Bleeding? Early AF?
AF due Thursday 24.01.13 I am regular as clockwork 28 day cycle started with light red spotting yesterday , 5 days early?? No need for a tampon etc only notice if I examine (sorry). I have been TCC for 4 years on and off and not sure whether I am being over the top with symptom checking! I have AF cramps and feel like the witch is going to come into full flow anytime soon , though its not getting heavier. I have never been early only late on a very rare occassion. My boobs are sore and over the weekend have had to have a few power naps. I keep thinking I am having symptoms though I think they are in my head to be honest! We really went for it this month and its the first time in ages I been really aware of my body which is what makes me think its in my head. Maybe for the first time ever I am having 23/24 day cycle ?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:39 am 
Post subject:
Very hard to say what it could be sorry, its just a matter of waiting and seeing i'm afraid, its about the right time for implantation bleeding, but could equally be AF lurking Question
If it is implantation related an early test may pick something up a couple of days after Smile
A lot of women get cramps and feel certain AF is coming when they get their BFP though so FX this is it for you , Good luck xx
Hope2
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Its all about the waiting game!! To be honest I think that I am more in tune with my body this month so Im noticing things I would not normally .... though I am still waiting for AF to spring into full action! Its all very stressfull this! I will be bald and lost have my weight with worry if it all ! Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular