Implant removal

Dutch24
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:47 pm 
Post subject: Implant removal
Hi

Been a long time since I was on this site and a lot has changed in my world as I expect has for most of us lol! I found this site so helpful when I was pregnant with Imogen n was the first place I thought of for advice!

Anyway I'm having my implant removed on the 7th feb and I was wondering what people's experiences were in how long it took you to get pregnant after removal? I know it varies for people anyway but just an idea lol!

Thanks girls Smile

Kate
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:35 am 
Post subject:
I didn't actually try after having mine out but went on the pill and conceived about a year later while on that , but my daughter had hers out at the end of November 2011, and went on the pill ,although I suspect she didn't take it properly Rolling Eyes Laughing because she had a baby girl in early October last year Laughing going off her due date she probably conceived about 6 weeks after having it out Question
You can conceive without even having a period first , but if you do have a period after having it out then that can be a good sign your body is getting back to normal , I know after having mine out I had a bleed within days ,but then I was always fine after coming off the Pill too Question Good luck ,hope it happens quickly for you xxx
Dutch24
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:39 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for the reply, reassuring to know it can happen quickly!! My first child was a happy accident so never been through the worries of TTC hoping I don't get to caught up in it just have to keep reminding myself it will happen when it happens!!

Thanks again Smile

Kate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular