Dampness at 32 & half weeks!

MummiesGirl26
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:34 pm 
Post subject: Dampness at 32 & half weeks!
i am a mum already, little girl is one. i am expecting again i am 32 and a bit weeks gone i have been getting discharge and yesterday when i was at college i felt like i had pee'id myself but then when i went to toilet i felt my pants where damp (like i was sweating) i then went home put pad on and the pad was also a bit damp its wasent discharge it was defo dampness, i phonied mw and they done a speculum and mw said they seen a little bit ov water that they thought was discharge, i was wondering if anyone has been in same situation, with my 1st pregnancy this happen to me at 40weeks exact same and mw told me it wus discharge and waters broke the week after,very scared as means baby will be coming 7-8weeks early any advice or help would be fantastic! thank you
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:21 pm 
Post subject:
I had a lot more discharge later on in my pregnancy a lot like you're describing so I think it's quite common. If your worried I'd ask your midwife about it.
ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:16 am 
Post subject:
I had this quite a bit last time round, the amount of times they would ask me to go up and be checked just to be on the safe side. But she ended up being 12 days late Very Happy On the other hand though if your worried or not happy with the answer they gave you, ask for a second opinion xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular