coloscopy

youcanhumpmyleg
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 am 
Post subject: coloscopy
got my coloscopy today urgh. the thing is weve been ttc, im due on on saturday will they make me take a test there? i havent got any in the house :/ i know u can have it done while being pregnant im just paranoid it may cause problems ? i feel like im gonna come on today aswell arghhhhh hope i dont cant be havinng that done while on its embarrassing enough ! haha Sad roll on 2pm when its all over and i can breathe ....
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:47 am 
Post subject:
I'm sure the hospital can answer all your questions , I wouldn't have thought the coloscopy itself would be a problem at this point in your cycle, or even a smalll biopsy, if you needed further treatment though then thats different, but if you've got a number for the clinic it might be worth giving them a ring to ask ?
I really wouldn't worry about if you do start your period , they will deal with women who are having this done because of bleeding anyway, when I had my first one I always bleed after sex and having this done set it off as well and it was no big deal, they had pads there so it must happen a lot Question , Good luck with the appointment xx
youcanhumpmyleg
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
it was fine to be honest dont know what people put it off ! had two biopsys took will get results soon hopefully Smile xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
i also bled aswell, seems to of slowed down now though must be common xx
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
bleeding and cramping is normal, make sure you take some paracetamol to help.

FX with results... I was treated on the day day they gave me my biopsy results so hopefully you will be right as rain soon

xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Glad it wasn't as bad as you thought it might be, hope you get your results soon Smile sometimes when they take the biopsy they get all the suspect looking cells ,if there are any, so you might not even need further treatment ,FX xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular