Implantation?

Amymel86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:41 am 
Post subject: Implantation?
Hey Ladies!

I hope everyone is alright?

Quick question – how many dpo would you expect implantation to happen?.... I am roughly 4/5 dpo and had some period-like twinges – not anywhere near my af due date so just got me thinking......

Baby dust and all that jazz!!!!
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya

They say implantation occurs between 6 and 12 dpo. I got really bad period pain at 7dpo so I'm hoping that was a little implantation Smile

You have a few more days to go by the sound of it FX
xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:08 am 
Post subject:
From studies done with IVF doing daily HCG blood tests (when of course they know exactly when the egg was fertilised and put back ) they've found it can be anything from 4 DPO to 12DPO Shocked
So a pretty wide range , the IVF women having blasts put back often say they felt implantation (as it can happen soon after transfer), and some describe weird pinching type pains others say they had a lot of cramping Question
But after ovulation the higher levels of progesterone start to really thicken up your lining and that can cause cramping in some women which can be from very mild to quite painful and you can get spotting from that as well, so cramping on its own isn't a reliable sign anythings happening Question
Would be nice if there was something though Smile Good luck ladies xx
Amymel86
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies... stronger pains today... but as you say, it's not a reliable sign on its own.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular