me my partner and my body is confused

Sharom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 am 
Post subject: me my partner and my body is confused
Hi my name is shay and me and my fiancé been Darin for about 8months...and 4months ago we decided to have unprotected sex,w/ rite procedures of course...and every thing was going great until my friends and my fiancé started telling my they think I might b pregnant... C two weeks prior to that I had just had an period and it lasted 5days as normal and normal flow then maybe 4 days later I came back for 3days so my love told me to go get a test after the bleeding stopped and it came out neg. So I went to the doctor and she found nothing she didn't even give me a test sayin it was to early... Then like about 11/2week later I came back on my period but only this time it didn't spot or any thing it just started and heavy flow and i was in so much pain i couldn't enjoy my Christmas w/my 10year old...i went straight to the ER he finally took an pee test and it came back neg.but he found the uti and he prescribed me meds and pain meds and sent me home...the pain lasted for about 2days and it went away but i haven't been back and its been about a month and for the past couple weeks since then I've been going thru things like nausea,back pain stomach hurts but more like cramps its has like an vibration type of feeling i pee not so often but it's enough to b worried having these wierd headaches out the blu i feel tired and sleepy at the oddest times... Certain things i b happy to eat i vomit right back up but it's not an every day thing tho,wen its time for me to sleep im restless,im having dizzy spells hear and there almost everyday I can actually feel hard beats in my belly that's not normal and trust me im 26and I have a 10year old and 8years ago I've miscarried twins so of course I know how a bay feels my worry is y can't ant thing else detect it but me mother instincts... Please am I I need to know Im tired of doctors turning me around say u not suppose to feel any thing like that and wen i tell them i did wit my first 2 they tell me its my imagination....help me please
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, sorry to hear you have been having some problems, I'm afraid your post is a bit confusing, have you have a blood test to check your HCG levels?x

Sharom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Yea well id tried to explain it the best I could but the whole situation is confusion but no I haven't had an blood test
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Dont worry, these situations are often confusing! I would go back to your doctor and see what they say. I don't think its likely that you are pregnant, if you were you would be over 12 weeks by now (going by when you had unprotected sex) but it sounds like something isn't right as you are having lots of symptoms, it could be something else causing you to feel unwell, how many tests did you do and when did you last do a pregnancy test xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular