Ovulation and having lower back pain so bad

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 pm 
Post subject: Ovulation and having lower back pain so bad
I dont know if anyone else has this. I have this month had lower back pain so bad i wish i could have changed my lower back for another. It was so unconfortable is was stupid, it last the day my cb ovulation smily face came up and has only know calmed down. Phew i never had it like that before other months it has been there slightly but nothing like this month i wonder why it was different?

I am not taking anything no more as i was winding myself up getting the negatives every month so if i didnt have a daily reminder taking the vits.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:15 am 
Post subject:
I've had it a few times , this month I had it from the friday afternoon and all day saturday ,I couldn't get comfortable at all with it Rolling Eyes it was very low just at the top of my tail bone and I realised it was probably ov related because I also had bad bloating , a headache and had ewcm on the friday Rolling Eyes Laughing your ovaries can swell a fair bit around ov time and your tubes swell as well and unfortunately that can press on certain nerves in that area and cause low back pain , maybe you had a two egg month so your ovaries were a bit more swollen ,the fluid from the follicle can also irritate the inside of your abdomen so if you were asleep when ov happened then it might irritate the back of it and trigger back pain as you have more nerves at the back Question or it could just be one of those things that there's no explaination for Question
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:38 am 
Post subject:
I did wonder if it was the case. It is funny how you never notice things before and now i know my body better than ever. That would be scary if two eggs are being released this month aqs my mother dream would be true with me having twins. It is in the family and im the only one who hasnt had children yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular