OPK Advice Please!!!.....Pretty Please?! :)

Amymel86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:22 am 
Post subject: OPK Advice Please!!!.....Pretty Please?! :)
Hi Ladies

As some of you may know, I’ve been using the ovulation microscope to find out when I am ovulating – it’s work so far – 3 pregnancies (all MCs)

Yesterday I was due my AF and she did not show, I took a FR test in the morning and it was a BFN – I’m a little disheartened so I want to bring out the big guns for the next cycle and want to give OPKs a go.

My question to you lovely ladies is – which is the best to get? I will be getting them from ebay and I’m not yet at the stage where I want to fork out for a clear blue digi one.

Any tips on using/reading them also greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Amy
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Ive never once had a problem with any of the gree handle tests of ebay and thats with using them about 4-5 yrs. I normally get mine from a seller called lookersgirl she sends them quick and price is good. Ive always used them twice a day once about 10am then about 4pm I just wee in a pot and dip the test straight away. Line has to be equal to or stronger than the test line Smile
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Nutty!

Do you do them at those times for a reason?..... I may have difficulty gettign away with doing them at work! Laughing
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:25 pm 
Post subject:
No , no particular reason at all Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular