Implantation Bleeding Question....

PeaceofSerenity
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:00 am 
Post subject: Implantation Bleeding Question....
My question this: Can implantation bleeding occur after you have had your period? The reason why I'm asking this question is because I had sex with my boyfriend the day after my period and now I'm seeing light pink spotting when i wipe myself.I've read what was stated on the page of implantation bleeding but my periods and ovulation is so weird.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:19 am 
Post subject:
Your "period" could even have been some form of implantation bleeding Question
For some women they have what they thought was a period after becoming pregnant .
Sometimes you don't just get bleeding when the embryo first snuggles in but for weeks after as it starts to form what will eventually be the placenta , that bleeding can be anything from pink spotting to red blood to brown or even enough for a woman to think its a period Shocked
When you say this started the day after your period though depending on how long they last then it could even be pink spotting from ovulation Question
You can ovulate as early as day 7 (counting the first day of your period as day one ) in a cycle and some women have spotting around then thats often watery and pinkish .
If you are pregnant though from last cycle a test should work now Question
Good luck figuring it out xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular