Citreon C3

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:20 am 
Post subject: Citreon C3
Anybody got one/had one?

Looking at cars just to be prepared if mine is a write off, and seen a few of these at the right price. 2003/2004 models. Specs look very similar to the corsa's that I have been used to, cheap tax and insurance.

BUT there must be about 5 in a few miles, which makes me think either loads of people bought them and they are good but now trading for a newer one, or that they are rubbish and people are getting rid of them (i overthink a lot Laughing )

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
Don't know much about citroen but we swear by renault meganes , some people don't like the shape but they are very very cheap to run especially if you get a 1.5 diesel.

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
Bella83 wrote:
Don't know much about citroen but we swear by renault meganes , some people don't like the shape but they are very very cheap to run especially if you get a 1.5 diesel.

I hate my renault! Did love but its a gas guzzler 1.4 petrol and the electrics omg I hate them!!!! All four windows have gone luckily its a know fault so renault paid 75% of the bill but still £400 the keycard has broke and renault want £180 for a new one, the auto electronic fella said all the cars he deals with ie bad electrics are french. I am personally looking at vauxalls and fords at the min xx

Tessytoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
Ive got one! Its a great car! Love it! And Ive got 2 children, even though it looks small from the outside, its big enough for us, we fit shopping, pushchair, 2 kids,changing bag in.....Its really cheap to run and tax, not had a prob with it - perfect for us! Very Happy
Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
Awwww i love mine - my husband works just under an hour away and drives 5/6 times a week twice a day and gets about 76mpg. I drive round the city.and get.about 60 mpg. I do have the dynamique version tho and it does do everything but drive for me Laughing

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
Awwww i love mine - my husband works just under an hour away and drives 5/6 times a week twice a day and gets about 76mpg. I drive round the city.and get.about 60 mpg. I do have the dynamique version tho and it does do everything but drive for me Laughing

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:57 am 
Post subject:
I am considering the renault for the cheap tax, but would probably go for the 1.5 clio. Also when I checked auto trader there are no older meganes in my area, and I wont have a high budget.

Plus I will need to get something quick.

I really loved my corsa's, but the latest one I had was horrible to handle in the snow, and someone I work with has the same model and year and said the same, so thats put me off having another one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular