Trying to keep my head up.

dlovebabiest
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:31 pm 
Post subject: Trying to keep my head up.
I never knew in a million years this baby making thing would get so hard. I am starting to feel like there is no hope. My husband seems to be staying strong and hopeful but I'm secretly falling apart. Baby dust soon please.
bakermommy
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
I know exactly how you feel, I am becoming very emotional with this whole process of TTC. I have two children that were conceived very easy and now it seems to be taking longer. Baby dust wishes coming your way. What have you all tried to help? I am using bbt charting, opk's herbal supplements...Good Luck to both of us
dlovebabiest
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:26 am 
Post subject:
So far I did all that except bbt charting. I am going to start that now. Thanks I just needed to know that I was not alone.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:19 am 
Post subject:
You're definately not alone , it is very hard when it doesn't happen quickly and I suspect men do feel it to but they put on a brave face for us , I know my OH was doing for the first 6 months we were trying , and all the stats about it taking up to a year etc. don't help, because who wants to be the person who gets pregnant after 12 months Question
We all want to be the one who gets pregnant the very first month Rolling Eyes and if it doesn't happen you start doubting yourself , and wondering if you could be doing more Rolling Eyes
The number of women on here though who try for ages then get pregnant when not really trying I sometimes wonder if we're better off doing less Question
Hope it happens for you soon xx
Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
Ladies I tota
Ly get what you're saying. Three and half years and it sucks.
But now that I'm ocusing on my weight instead I'm feeling so much more positive. Like of I cn ix this, then it may happen.
I tried bbt charting, but for a start I have a blow average bbt, at around 35 degrees, and I use an electric blanket most nights for pain relief, o not sure if that effects things.
I wish each nd every one of you a beautiful health baby.
Thinking of you all nd totally relating.

Oh, and whilst on the face of things, people may think it doesn't affect the men. It really does. My husban thinks about it each day, it hurts him each day that it doesn't happen.
He just says that in the end, as much as we both want a child, as long as he's with me it will be enough. In the mean time we keep doing whatever we have to to get there, without it taking US over. You know.
I think people who aren't in the same intuition s all of us simply don't get it.

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
dlovebabiest
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:29 am 
Post subject:
Thank you everyone so much. All this really helped me. I love that everyone's words are so powerful and makes me feel so much better. It has been a really rough road for us and sometimes I just start wishing for a break.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
Yes, it is tough, we've been trying 2 1/4 years and been on a roller coaster too. I've decided to start meditation to try and make the wait easier.

Might be worth some thought. xx
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:44 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Kaz I will definitely look into it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular