Hi everyone, I'm new to this site.

MrsC31
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:54 pm 
Post subject: Hi everyone, I'm new to this site.
My husband and i have been trying to conceive for over a year now. I'm 31, he's 34. I've been off bc's for 5 years and my body has miraculously adjusted itself from PCOS over 2 years ago. I seen my OB in January and told me I should have no issue getting pregnant. My cycles have been appearing every month around the same time for years now. I was so excited.Until Now!!! I've been spotting brown since the 10th, with 1 occurence of red blood over the past couple days and now its back to brown?I didn't see any clots or toilet bowls full of blood as usual. My cycles start around the 20th every month, and is 4 days. I never spot before or after any of my cycles,I weigh 126 pds,no diabetes, no thyroid issues, my ultrasounds are perfect ( I had my whole mid-section probed,nvr can be too sure,lol), paps are normal(last one in Nov.),no stds.It just seems odd compared to all my other cycles. I never been pregnant before so I don't know whats normal, and whats not.Thanks for reading Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:36 am 
Post subject:
Spotting can be an early pregnancy sign , but it can also just be a variation on a normal cycle and just happen out of the blue one month .
Sometimes the corpus luteum might just not be able to keep your hormones up as long as usual and that can cause spotting after ovulation.
If you are about due your period though its possible that a home test might work Question
If this has been happening for about 10 days and your period is due today then it would have started pretty early to be implantation bleeding but you never know Smile . Good luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular