breastfeeding?????

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:21 pm 
Post subject: breastfeeding?????
hi all,

i am breastfeeding my daughter still, but i want to stop, but don't find it easy to, my daughter is 14months old, she also bite me and finds it funny, it hurts, please help me, she eats 3 solids a day and only has breast milk at night. any advice really appreciate it

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:03 am 
Post subject:
My only advice would be cold turkey really Question Now she's a toddler she should be able to understand if you say no to a breastfeed but offer an alternative Question
Maybe have a cup with a drink ready for at night instead, but if it was me and I was being bitten I'd just say no, she might have tantrums at first but will probably be over it very quickly at this age xx
avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:33 am 
Post subject:
I will try

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:37 am 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
My only advice would be cold turkey really Question Now she's a toddler she should be able to understand if you say no to a breastfeed but offer an alternative Question
Maybe have a cup with a drink ready for at night instead, but if it was me and I was being bitten I'd just say no, she might have tantrums at first but will probably be over it very quickly at this age xx

Agree totally, think there's nothing for it but to be firm.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular