Painful braxton hicks

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 am 
Post subject: Painful braxton hicks
Since last night Ive been getting fairly painful braxton hicks.. are they supposed to be painful? I am really starting to worry but I dont want to waste anyones time.

If anyone has had a baby before the pains im feeling is very similar to the heavy achey period pains you get in early labour. It doesnt get any better when I lie down or anything.. Can someone shed some light, is this normal? I know its my second baby but surely things shouldnt get painful..? xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
Is there any patterned to them hun?? Braxton hicks can be uncomfortable but shouldnt be causing you so much pain.. Have you tried a hot bath? That always eased mine.. Dont seem to get
them much this time and when I do its just like a tightening every be and then... X
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh since having a ho bath they seem to have got better. Noth that I'm ever allowed a bath lol oh moans at me if im longer than half an hour Rolling Eyes Laughing xx

tinker28
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Oh I didn't know you can get them this early I have been having somthing the same. But would not say it's painful. Just belly gos hard at time. Would you say that is bh.?? X
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:59 am 
Post subject:
Yeh I had them with Ava but they were never really painful.. these ones are just like earl labour cntractions this time, not unbearable but equally as painful as a period xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular