Please Help im not sure if im pregnant or not

PrettyCarmelMami1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:55 pm 
Post subject: Please Help im not sure if im pregnant or not
So i use the My Days Appt on my phone LMP was Dec.30,2012 I had unprotected sex Jan.8th,12th, (according to the appt those two days were high fertility days, ovulation jan.13th) and Jan.20th as well. My next expected period was jan.27th (period always on time or maybe one day early only) on Jan.24th i start bleeding (3 days early not normal) this day was light, the next day jan.25th it was dark red and heavy and on Jan.26th it was light and spotty then jan.27th nothing but two small drops. i took a pregnancy test on jan.22nd and 29th and both was neg. Since jan.22nd my boobs were very sore to touch or wear a bra and they still feel full, my mouth stays watery, im always tired, i have lower back pains and small cramps sometimes, moody,and my stomach feels bloated and feeling like i have to throw up but i dont.. i never bled like this with my fist baby and im starting to worry, dont know if it was my period or not so i called the doctor and they said the tests are right im not pregnant but i feel like im kinda am and when should i take a blood test to find out. please help me im freaking out...
dlovebabiest
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:10 am 
Post subject:
Sorry I am not an expert but I would suggest you speak to your doctor about what is going on. Maybe they can help. Did you start any new kind of medication or anything that would mess with you period?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:10 am 
Post subject:
I'd go for the blood test now if you think you might be, sometimes the urine levels of HCG are very low compared to the blood levels, and either way at least you'll know for sure Question Good luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular