How Do I Get His Photo Taken For Passport?

thatonethere
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:51 pm 
Post subject: How Do I Get His Photo Taken For Passport?
I need to get a passport photo taken of my youngest but he has ASD, will not keep his head still and doesn't understand keep still or look in the camera - what can I do? I've tried to take them myself but he just will not keep still, every photo is blurred because he won't keep still. There is no way he would sit in a booth - Any suggestions welcome!
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
I took mine son to max spielman they used a normal camera and kept taking a picture until they got one and my husband held him. It took a few attempts and they got it.
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:55 pm 
Post subject:
I went max speilman as well they were brill my daughter was only a few months old so was hard but they did it fine x
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
I went to a local pharmacy that took them for me x x

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
If you call around your local photography place you'll find most do them. One down the road from me charge £5 for a set of 4 passport photos and they come with a guarantee that the passport service will accept the else they'll redo it free of charge.

Terri xx

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
I had Sams done at Max Spielman and they were really good. She was about 6 months old, and they said normally they lie babies down but as she was rolling I had to crouch behind her supporting her, and then her dad stood behind the woman taking her photo to get her looking the right way Laughing

then they took loads of photos in quick succession and put them on the computer to see which ones were the best.

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
I had Belles photos done in a photo shop "jessops" i think it was.

They were very good. I got 6 photos for about £4-5. They took a few until they got a good one (and one i liked Laughing ) They also come with a guarantee so if it "fails" passport services u get it taken again for free.

I think most photo places can do them for you.

Belle was about 7 months old when hers were taken, she was lying on a special round beanbag.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular