Ladies who've had Ectopics...

Flygal
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 pm 
Post subject: Ladies who've had Ectopics...
Did you have shoulder tip pain and when did you find out it was ectopic? Am very worried. Have intense pain in my right neck and shoulder although I wouldn't say it was on the tip. More central. I don't have any cramping or bleeding. I thought I'd just pulled a muscle but it doesn't seem to be improving only getting worse. So I guess what I'm saying is is it possible to just have shoulder pain without other symptoms. I will be 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

Thanks Smile
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
I had shoulder pain around 10 weeks very similarly to yours and I had a kidney infection, (with possibly kidney failure although that wasn't the case) which then turned into chronic back pain, apparantly very common complaint from people with kidney issues starts in the shoulder before it goes down your back. Course on antiblotics sorted me out.

Speak to your doctor ASAP. Goodluck

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
I had an ectopic. But no shoulder pain in the slightest.
Bleeding at 5+2 with intense pain in the right groin area. The pain calmed the next day and the bleeding turned to brown 'prune juice' bleeding.
4days later the pain returned and was rushed in diagnosed with an ectopic at 6wks pg.

If you are really worried though I would always get checked out, it maybe something and nothing x
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:04 pm 
Post subject:
No shoulder tip pain for me either, just a dull ache in my right side that just didnt feel right even after paracetamol. That was accompanied by faint pregnancy tests, bad af cramps and dark brown discharge that would occasionally turn to light bleeding with small clots.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
i had shoulder pain from bout 4-5w pg not in the tip mind and also has cramping and groin pain i had a scan at 6w and baby was there with a strong hb Very Happy .... they found a cyst and a lil pocket of fluid which i dont know if that was to do with the pain at all?? rescanned at 8w and the fluid was still there but by my 12w scan had gone.....
if ur worried get ur self checked out hun

nic xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular