my son apologises too much!

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:16 pm 
Post subject: my son apologises too much!
Liam has learned the word sorry and now won't stop saying it. He says to me "so sorry mummy" even when he's nowhere near me or doing anything wrong. I have only ever told him to say sorry if he has hit his brother. I even heard him say sorry to his milk cos he ran a toy car into his cup lol anyone else had this problem and how did you get your LO to learn when to use it? I'm glad he is so polite but I feel so bad when he says it for no reason as I feel like he feels sorry for things he dorsnt have to be.

Lilly777
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:04 am 
Post subject:
My little girl is exactly the same....she says sorry for everything! The other night she was running through the living room and tripped over her dads foot and she jumped and said "sorry daddy".

I thought she was just learning to be polite but its actully a little bit embarressing sometimes, like the other week we out in a cafe and she spilt her drink and kept sayinf sorry mummy over and over again! Everyone must have thought she was absolutely terrified of me!

xx
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:15 pm 
Post subject:
Lewis is terrible for apologizing haha he says sorry for everything!! Lol wouldn't have him anyother way though Smile it's them little quirks that makes them.. X
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
I think it's quite cute. I'm sure he'll learn when to use it, it's probably just novelty value at the moment.
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:35 am 
Post subject:
My Lewis had a phase of this but it didn't last long, it is cute though

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:44 am 
Post subject:
It is sweet but like Lilly said, of we were out and he started apologising profusely people would prob think he was scared of me or I make him apologise for everything x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular