12 month check list?

Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:01 pm 
Post subject: 12 month check list?
Hiya, My little one is coming up to 12 months and friends with slightly older ones are telling me about a check list the health visitor checks for at 12 months.
One mentioned you get a score out of 22 and implied there was 22 things on the check list, does anyone know what there 22 things are please? I think some might be
walking
pointing
saying a few words
pressing buttons
not sure of the rest, any ideas please?
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
Not sure i don't think I've seen a health visitor since he was 6 months old (think it was 6-9 month check). Is it in the red book?!
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
I'm not sure about 12 months....my hv seemed more interested in things like that at my lo 2 yr check up x

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
we had an 8 month check, but it can be done from 7-12 months, and a 2 year check which is done between 2 and 2 1/2.

I got a yellow sheet each time which has 'skill areas' (basically assesing how they move, speech, language, hearing and motor skills but called fancy medical terms Laughing ) on the top, and age down the side. They drew a line across actual age and then circled whichever age they were at for each skill.

There is no right and wrong, or pass and fail. As someone on my FB had put about how her son had 'passed' his 2 year check.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular