Dreams

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:30 am 
Post subject: Dreams
I remember getting lots of strange dreams last time I was pg, this time however although I dream a lot the only one I can remember is one I have most days and its my teeth are falling out Shocked which has lots of different meanings (including going through the menopause, highly unlikely as I'm 31 weeks pg Laughing )

What dreams do you repeatedly have?

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:26 am 
Post subject:
I actually keep having weird dreams about an ex.....it wouldn't be so bad but i feel guilty lol and he was a massive part of my life its actually been very hard and strange !

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:52 am 
Post subject:
I've been having the weirdest dreams all with loads of different things happening... Nothing baby related at all though? I remember talking to my partner about what had happened in my dream but I cant remember it now Sad x
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
I had vivid dreams in my first pregnancy about giving birth prematurely and people not believing that I was in labour. Also had alot of saucy dreams too Laughing Laughing xx

lovebug20
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:01 pm 
Post subject: baby dreams
okay so this is my first pregnacy and I keep having dreams Im having a girl But I want a boy does this mean Im having a girl?
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
I had dreams with both my girls that I was having girls but i dont think there is any truth in it xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular