Trying not to listen to the 'cowbag' voice in my own head!

Amymel86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:15 pm 
Post subject: Trying not to listen to the 'cowbag' voice in my own head!
A good friend of mine gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Wednesday. I am thrilled for them - really, I am.... I'm really pleased as they had been trying for 3 years as she suffers from PCOS.....I am trying so so hard not to listen to the teeny-tiny part of my brain that is horrid and jealous and a cowbag......I'm going to call that part of my brain Mildred - Mildred, my friends is a [*CENSORED*]! Twisted Evil

shhhh Mildred!
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 am 
Post subject:
It's not nice being your (our - sure lots of us long-termers have been there) side of things.

Your post did make me laugh though.
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
It took me 2 years to Conceive my first, and ttc my 2nd I'm on month 7. my poor sister has been ttc for 2 1/2 years. Fuming when my friend fell pregnant by 'accident' not once but twice!!
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
It's funny but I feel a real joy and happiness for ppl when they have really struggled to get their baby. It's the ones that say "we've decided it's time to try for a baby" and then 3 months later on the dot announce their pregnancy that I want to stab!!! Lol x
dlovebabiest
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:43 am 
Post subject:
I agree!! The ones who get pregnant "on accident" bug me too! I try to stay happy for people who announce their pregnancy but I cant help and be a little jealous.
Amymel86
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Yes – those that just sneeze and somehow they’re preggo are MEGA annoying.

But my friend that I’m talking about has had her struggles so I am very pleased for her..... I just can’t help being jealous and questioning – when will it be my time?!
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
Unfortunately I have one of those best mates that literally has to look at a c**k and fall pregnant Laughing Laughing She spent Decemeber binge drinking and sh*gging some waster who doesnt even work and ended up pregnant, she had an abortion booked (would have been her 4th abortion) but with a lot of persuasion from him and her daughter ( thats yet another thing wrong on so many levels, being influenced into things by other people) she's decided to keep it. Even though shes made it perfectly clear she'd much prefer to end up miscarrying. Sad So damn hard to deal with given the fact she still smokes cigarettes and weed and generally doesnt give a toss.

Still I am trying to be the better person and be happy for her which is easier said than done.
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:54 pm 
Post subject:
OH My GOSH!!! She sounds awful!!! does she know you are TTC nutty?
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
Oh yeh she knows all about our struggles, granted she does feel bad about it but that doesnt make it any easier to deal with. x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular