So upset that I have to go to my scan alone :(

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
Aw I'm not surprised hun!! Men eh Rolling Eyes He obviously doesnt have children!xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:12 pm 
Post subject:

Thats the best picture he could get apparently.. Rolling Eyes yeh all righty then!

And thats all I got to see too, little upset as he promised to show me her face as when he was checking her lips I said "can I see" to which he said "i will show you baby at the end"

A***ehole!!! Laughing

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
Thats awful - men just dont get how much it means! When I had my 12 weeks scan baby was laid on her front and I just got a picture of a black and white peanut! I sobbed on the way home because I was soooooo disappointed! Laughing Fortunately she was so awkward that they couldnt do the measurements and I went back for a second scan that was super clear.

We also had the screen above our bed during my 20 week scan and I could see everything - its a good thing that you had the private scan!

]
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
I'd have to dosagree about male sonagraphers Laughing I've had men now 3 times (3 different ones) and they have been super helpful and lovely, in fact I had one for my 12 weeks scan this time and I was an absolute wreck, he was brilliant, held my hand and tried to make me calm and then found the hb superquick before he tried to do anything else and stayed just watching the hb for 2 or 3 mins and gave us FREE pics at the end Smile

I think like anything you get good and bad people. Sorry to hear you had a rubbish time ava, at least baby looks healthy. xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular