New Here

WishingandHoping
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks DL and Banofee,

I am going to keep the grapefruit juice and the frequency of the BDing in mind for this month, just got another negative pregnancy test today Sad UGH, you'd think I'd be used to it by now.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:05 am 
Post subject:
You never get used to them Wishing , sorry it was a negative for you , fingers crossed it was a little early to test still xx
lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Hello and welcome to possibly the best ttc/pregnancy (and all the rest lol)site in the world! its a saviour, well the lovely ladies are, got me through the pregnancy of my daughter and saved me a few trips to the hospital worrying over nothing haha! its great in ttc, no one judges you on this site its just honest friendly advice, ive been ttc for 7months now af due 6th and im currently mentally threatening her to stay away! lol best of luck doll, hope all goes well, dont be worried bout askin questions that u think are stupid or daft theres no such thing and ive probably asked sillier ones haha! good luck again huni! x x x
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Lucy Smile

DL, I picked up the grapefruit juice! It's taste is very...interesting lol I hope it's more of an aquired taste type of thing, but I'm willing to try it! Do you know when in my cycle I should be drinking it and how much? Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular