spotting two days now, implatation bleeding?

KelBelTTC
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:38 am 
Post subject: spotting two days now, implatation bleeding?
I had my period and it finished last thursday the 24th, had unprotected sex friday and saturday. Had spotting 3 days after small brown spots in my panties, and then again today a tiny bit of red\brown spots. I've also had tingly boobs and feeling a tad sickly. Had cramping in my tummy and slight back ache. Am I going nuts? Or could I have implatation bleeding now?
pregnantmommy36
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:01 am 
Post subject:
I think you may be pregnant or you are having what I call a lingering period. I may be wrong about the pregnant part but with the discharge and back ache as well as mammary sensitivity leads me to think you may want to test yourself just in case. Or you could be experiencing a lingering period. I used to have these a lot especially after some pretty intense "unprotected" sex as you put it with my husband. We are still pretty young and are always in a rush to have sex again after my period and I've notice right after my period pretty intense sex with him can trigger some beading Do you take birth control pills? Lots of questions and no definitive answers sorry!
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 am 
Post subject:
You wouldn't get implantation spotting 3 days after conception the egg would still be in your tube then, its not released into your uterus until the 4th day and rarely implants before the 5th day as it has to reach a certain stage of development to be able to do that (through IVF they now now that starts to happen around day 5 )
Spotting after sex can be from cervical irritation, or as the previous lady said it could be remmnants of your period, or if you are about mid cycle it could be related to ovulation , as can low back ache, cramping and breast changes and even feeling sick (all due to sudden rises and falls in two particular hormones) .
You count your cycle from the first day of your period, how long your periods are doesn't make a difference to when you ovulate some women , but if your periods are long then you might find you ovulate soon after they end .
If you regularly get spotting after sex then you should ask your GP about a smear test as it can be a sign of cervical irritation xx
KelBelTTC
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:47 am 
Post subject:
I have a sensitive cervix and know how sensitive it can be, and so does my partner. When I bleed when he has hit me in the wrong way its watery and bright red nothing like I'm getting now. What I'm getting now is a browny\pink discharge nothing like when I get knocked in the wrong way. I understand that you don't have implantation bleeding 3 days after which is why I ignored it but I've got it 5 and 6 days after and its not normal for me, normally when I get red discharge in my panties I come on straight away. But haven't had any sign of coming on either, I'm get slight cramps aswell. I'm not on any contraceptive pills or any others me and my partner are ttc. When should I test to check if I am or not xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:32 am 
Post subject:
If it was from ovualtaion then about 12-14 days after you might get a positive, have you seen your doctor about the cervical bleeding ? As it can be a sign of early cell changes that need looking at xx
KelBelTTC
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:57 am 
Post subject:
Okay I will test soon then and hope I get a positive, and yeah have been to doctors which is why I know all it is, is a sensitive cervix nothing to worry about they said Smile xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular