dont want to get my hopes up but...

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:22 am 
Post subject: dont want to get my hopes up but...
did a test this morning.( Its a cheapy early one i got in bulk from amazon ) and got a BFP

Im still 3 days days off yet so was just wondering has anyone else tested early and it been ok?

Ive been testing for the past 5-6 days Laughing think i had a very very faint line yesterday but cant see it today. But todays one is much clearer.

Last month i think i had a chemical pregnancy coz i tested for 5 days (the same days as this time) and i got BFP'S from te first one but ea day got fainter and fainter untill nothing- the came on.

Im not getting too excited yet because of last month.

darkriver
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:31 am 
Post subject:
Maybe test again in three days. Someone said to me a very faint line is a line. No matter what.
Dawn632
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:06 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed this is your month, any symptoms? Xx
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed this is your month, any symptoms? Xx
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
thank you.

Not many signs really. My boobs have been a bit tingly, felt the odd bit f sickness and have been tired and falling asleep in the day while Belle has her naps ive been going to the lo quite a bit as well. I could be imagining the sickness though and the other "signs" could b anything im just thinking thats its coz i could be pregnant Laughing

I never really had any signs when i was pregnant with Belle. I had sore boobs the morning i tested. The peeing a lot didn't really hit untill week 6.

Good luck to you too Dawn. Would be great if we both fall this month so we will have someone to talk too.

Dawn632
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
It's my bday next Friday and would be the best present ever if I got my bfp next week!!

Last couple of days I have been soooooo tired, bad headache Tues, af type cramps today and a seriously aching back. Trying not to think to much into it. I'll hold out testing as long as I possibly can.

When do you think you test again emmie02??

Xx
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:38 am 
Post subject:
i did another one that afternoon Laughing i got another bfp straight away only a little fainter. ( prob coz i did it late in the day)

and i did anther one this morning and got another BFP it cae up straight away and was darker than yesterdays as well! Very Happy

Really hoping that all is well this time will put me due Oct 14th (i think) Im still trying not to get too exited but i cant help it now. I keep telling myself not to get to excited until i know for sure.

Wishing you all the best, would make a fantastic birthday present for you. Smile

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:06 am 
Post subject:
Aw congratulations!!! Sending you lots of sticky glue Very Happy Take it easy and I'm sure it will be fine, when would AF be due? xx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx Poppytops. Im due in 2 days. Cant wait for them to be over so i know for sure.
Im dreading going to the loo each time just incase.

Dawn632
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Oh wow congratulations, so pleased for you xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
Aw I know exactly how you feel, I am 5 weeks now and am still checking when I go to the loo following a m/c in sept Sad On the plus side, if all goes well for both of us we will both have October babies Very Happy xx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:46 pm 
Post subject:
Would be great to have a bump buddy. Laughing

Sorry to hear about your m/c in September, i don't blame you for feeling worried this time around.

Wishing you a sticky bean this time around. Smile

Dawn632
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:15 pm 
Post subject:
Well I gave in and tested this morning 12dpo and I swear I could see the faintest of line starting to form but the hubby couldn't see it, I'm obviously trying to imagine what's not there, I'll see if af arrives and if not ill test again Tues xx
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
i tested again 2day and got another BFP.

We really think im pregnant now. Hubby said ive been eating LOADS of food lately and im always hungry and feeling a bit peaky (thats why i feel the need to eat all the time
Laughing )

Ive been very tired, hubby was kind enough to let me have a nice long nap this afternoon.

Dawn my hubby couldnt see my first result either. Like you though i was hoping so much to see it i think i probably made myself see it. Kepping my fingers crossed for you.

HOPE THIS WORKS.

My bfps.

Top one FRIDAY, then Sat am , sat pm and bottom one Sunday.

http://s1151.beta.photobucket.com/user/emznbel/media/046_zpsc4a635a2.jpg.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular