toys

Xxxpolxxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:34 pm 
Post subject: toys
a bit of a strange question. my kids have got boxes full of toys that never get touched because there under other boxes. the toys are fine and they would still play with them if they could get to them. so do you swap the toys that your kids can reach or just get rid of some?
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there
I have different toys upstairs and downstairs and I have a few stuff hidden in wardrobes so I can swap it all around when my lo gets bored of her stuff do you could put a couple boxes away and swap it all around every few weeks.
Just an idea x
Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
I have swopped the toy boxes over today but i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem, kids have soo much these days and yet you end up buying more x
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
Yep the stuff upstairs gets played with less than the ones downstairs as we're down here more. I had to do a big swap after Xmas and I've got boxes on his wardrobe too x

[/url]
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
My son's the same. He always plays with his cars the most as he can't always access the other toys easily. I tend to rotate his toys periodically and have to 'hide' his cars to encourage him to play with other stuff. Its just storage really. We have a massive cupboard full of his toys that he forgets about too
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
I have two big flexi tubs absolutely overflowing with toys on my livingroom and then I keep a big plastic tub with a lid on it on the boys bedroom with the toys that don't fit in the livingroom and that way they can get to everything x

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
Belle only has a few toys now.

Ive boxed up the "baby" toys for any other children we have. Ive given LOADS of stuff to charity sops or passed them on to friends.

I dont like clutter and we dont have that much room for lots of toys.

Belle has a doll and buggy, dolls house furniture, a toy farm, building locks and puzzles. (im a mean mummy lol) She gets to play with lots of other toys at aby groups we go to so its not like she never gets to play with them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular