am i pregnant?

magz212013
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:36 pm 
Post subject: am i pregnant?
i took test yesterday and it came back very faint positive. the next day i took another test and it came back the same but the line was barely visible. so i decided to take a 3rd test, later on in the afternoon but it came back negative. i have had all the symptoms aswell. i dont know what to think any advice?
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
are you late? if you are only getting faint positives you may not be very far along and testing on the afternoon could lead to a negative as the sample is weaker.

I would wait a couple of days and test again first thing on a morning.

magz212013
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
yeah im late.no sign of my periods either usually i am really moody but lately its like nothing matters. i have all the symptoms of pregnancy. i just want to put my partner and my mind at ease as we already have a 16 month old son.
magz212013
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
each time i take a test it different which makes me confused
Ronnie16
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:24 am 
Post subject:
Im 16 and i stopped taking my pill a little over a week ago and me and my boyfriend have been having sex. I have been feeling nauseous and im bloated, ive been peeing alot, been getting headaches often, my nipples are sensitive and have been having mood swings. I had a period for three days and it was normal but that was 2 weeks ago. Me and my boyfriend were sexually actuve through the time of my period too and he pulls out but we dont use condoms. Could i be pregnant?
Ronnie16
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:32 am 
Post subject:
My boyfriend also doesnt want a baby but i do so i hope i am but at the same time i hope im not. Im scared he will just leave. But i am ready and i really want to have a baby.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:36 am 
Post subject:
Honestly love you're not ready, if you were genuinely mature enough to have a child you wouldn't be trying to trick your boyfriend into it by stopping the pill behind his back xx
Ronnie16
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:30 am 
Post subject:
He knows i have stopped it. But isnt sure he wants it yet. He says he does at times then other times says he doesnt
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:08 am 
Post subject:
Well he better decide quickly otherwise natures going to decide for him , just remember though the man can always walk away even after the pregnancy has happened, you can't xx
misslilly
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:43 pm 
Post subject: Advice please
Hi,Im 33 and For the past two weeks Ive noticed changes to my body and Im seriously wondering am i pregnant. First sign was I am incredibly tired, tender breasts and nipples but havent really noticed any darkening or swelling OMG light headed like you wouldnt believe and strange headaches, emotional - cry at anything lol (thats not me at all), bloated, constipated im always regular, nightmare type dreams, twitchy legs when trying to sleep, wind I sound like a woopie cushion Laughing starting to notice im peeing alot more, waking me up at night especially, mild heartburn and my all time favourite metallic taste in mouth. Ive kinda gone off my coffee, from like 10 cups a day to maybe one or two. Shortness of breath at times also. Ive done three pregnancy test from digital to instream, but are showing up negative. I know this is not my normal premenstrual symptons. Have had some cramping on my right side n lower backaches. Aswell as achy under arms....
Am i just to early to show a positive result?????
OR
Am I just going crazy lol
Any advice would be great Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular