confused

rebelgirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:13 pm 
Post subject: confused
I have a question maybe someone can help. I started my period on jan 15 then the 17th I was almost done on the 18th I spotted lil in the morning then stopped. My husband and I had sex that night so I know my cervix was still open due o my period I suppose not being completely over I guess. We have been tryin to conceive for a few months I was not suppose to ovulate until like the 29th im guesin who knows but for the past week and a half I have been very lethargic everything taste funny at first for a few days my boobs were very sore and my nipples felt like lil needles were stickin them. now im just tired peein all the time and eat like every three hours or I get really bad heartburn
sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:34 am 
Post subject:
Hm, I would think day 3 of your cycle would be too early for you to fall pregnant. Was your period this time round normal - as in 3 days normal for you?
With my DD I didn't realise I was pg. My period came (was a strange one, but I didn't think twice about it) so I didn't bother testing. Then I found out I was pregnant and it turns out I probably had implantation bleeding (not a period). Wink
xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular