our minds!

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:53 pm 
Post subject: our minds!
Iv came to the conclusion that our own minds are our worst enemies in the 2ww! lol im trying to wait to test til 12dpo which is monday and im driving myself mad! cant stop symptom spotting either which isnt helping lol sore boobs, sickly feeling, bit of heartburn and creamy cm! trying to explain everything away so i dont get my hopes up too soon is impossible haha! anyone else waitin to test? baby dust to all of you! xxx
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:55 pm 
Post subject:
I feel exactly the same!

I hate waiting im a serial tester (i got a very cheap pack of 20 early tests on amazon for this month Laughing )

In fact i've been testing for the past week Laughing

I got a faint positive on thursday but couldn't see it on friday am. On friday i got another positive a bit stronger (did 2 that day both bfp) and did 2 today and got bfp's again stronger than the day b4. Im just hoping this time around its going t stay positive as last month i watched the line get fainter and fainter for 5 days until i came on Crying or Very sad

I shall carry on testing every day until the are all used up or i come on.

Sending you loads of baby dust.

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:21 am 
Post subject:
Amazon here i come lol iv been buying 3tests for a pound they detect 20-25miu/ml, wish there was an easy quick way to find out like af sending me a letter that she wont be coming this month or the 9 after it lol aww hope it sticks for u! i thought i saw a very faint bfp line the other day but apparantly not as this morning was a massive bfn! pretty sure my mind likes winding me up lol! when is af due for u hun? mines the 6th praying it doesnt come! wonder if anyone got a bfn on 11dpo then positive? probably wishful thinking arent i? x x
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
My husband bought me something like 200 testing sticks last year on eBay for some amazing price.

Been ages since I tested since I haven't had an AF in over 15 months, but know wat you mean.
Thought it was gonna arrive in early December nut it literally lasted ten minutes, can't really count that. Lol

But know wat you mean, it's so hard to keep your head fom overflowing with thoughts, and what ifs. It makes you go crazy... I have a very understanding DH who knows I am on ask baby a LOT. Lol.

Wishing all the ttc'ers baby dust.

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
My partner is great but said he wasnt buying me any more tests today lol! i know what u mean with periods mine went from one extreme to the other when i finished injection, i had like 6months worth of bleedin in 7weeks an got anaemic then they turned to very light bleeds for 3-4days every 2-4wks but have recently stuck to 21day cycles lasting 4-6days so iv based the next af on that, could be completely wrong tho haha! such a pain in the bum x x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular