FertilAid

dlovebabiest
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:28 pm 
Post subject: FertilAid
I have ran into an old friend whom I have discovered has also been TTC for about 2 years. Last month they got their BFP. I asked her if there was anything she changed or did different and she told me her and her husband has been on FertilAid for months. I did a little research and found lots of good reviews on this product. It is fairly pricey tho. I was wondering if anyone else on here has every tried these products. Thanks.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:39 am 
Post subject:
Not tried this particular one but I have seen some that are just vits but with things like agnus castus added which having googled this one it does have in it Confused
I'd say if your hormones are fine then just a multivit might be best, agnus castus is meant to treat imbalances and if you don't have one then taking it could cause one , also you shouldn't take it all cycle which would mean having to stop the tablets and either miss out on the vitamins or buy some others anyway Question
All the vits in there you can get from one of these A-Z multivits which would probably be a lot cheaper as well Smile xx
dlovebabiest
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:18 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for all your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular