Totally fed up :-(

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:16 pm 
Post subject: Totally fed up :-(
I'm getting so many aches and pains I dunno whether I'm coming or going. I was in hospital last week with a UTI which was making me have contractions. That lasted about 3 days and died down....then I had about 3 days of feeling amazing. Full of energy, cleaning, playing with my son loads, even went shopping etc. them I woke up at 5:45 this morning with pains in my bump and back and felt sick. They eased off a bit with hot water bottle n paracetamols but I've ad no appetite - cant stomach food at all. Now my bump is really sore to touch - I've even had to pull my pj top up cos it's so sensitive. Baby was 1/5 engaged at hospital last week so almost fully and I'm getting loads of pressure pains that take my breathe away and make me wince. Oh and she keeps switching her cum from left to right which makes me feel sick. And lastly I keep getting eggy burps which is vile and in return makes me even more sick Sad

Sorry for the moan I just feel so fed up and feel like its never gonna end x

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular