HELP!!!

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:45 pm 
Post subject: HELP!!!
OH keeps leaving George upstairs unattended. We have no stairgate at the top of our stiars as we can't fit one. He says he can see the stairs and can hear what he's doing and it's fine.

I just can't get him to see the danger. I am currently working full time at the moment covering maternity leave so he is having him 3 or 3 1/2 days a week. When I am back to part time hours childcare will then be covered by my Mum and childminder again. It's making me feel sick as I just can't trust him. We have had yet another arguement about it and he has hung up on me.

HELP!
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
I have no stairgate but with or without them I never leave my child unattended. Is he waiting for him to fall down the stairs before he realises??!!

It's a tough one because he will be on the defensive because its his parenting skills you are questioning. On the other hand it's your son and his safety is always the main concern. I currently when upstairs have my son in the room with me and the door shut. I have funny stairs and am waiting for a carpenter to see if my idea for the top of the stairs is do-able. My suggestion is to source something ASAP for the stairs.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular