October 2013 mummies.

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
Think i spoke to soon Sad

Ive been feeling not so good this afternoon Sad Got back fro a day out at the beach and am feeling very tired and dizzy. Made me feel a bit sick so have been led down since we got back. I dont feel up to cooking or eating so hubby is cooking himself and Belle something and i shall have some beans on toast later ( i can always manage beans on toast lol )

Hubby said i didnt have any symptoms with Belle either in the beginning so we r thinking this is another girl Very Happy
I remember with Belle about week 6 was when i needed to pee LOADS, it was so bad i went to a Dr coz i thought i might have a water infection Laughing i remember being so tired after wor that id be in bed by about 8pm! but i cant remember if that was at the beginning or not.

I know of one more Oct mummy but she hasnt joined us yet, think shes waiting for her first scan.

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Yay to your symptoms!!! Laughing Laughing Hubby has cooked Sunday dinner 3 weeks in a row and I just managed to eat it, I'm as full as an egg now and ridiculously bloated, bleugh!!! Not doing well with savoury food atm (usually I'm a savoury rather than a sweet tooth) luckily my colleagues didnt know me when I was preggo 1st time around so my fruit/sweet eating antics arnt raising suspicion (yet!). Although, a colleague asked if I would have any more the other day and I said yeah, when LO is 18 because shes such a handful Laughing I did get a knowing look from the lady that sits opposite me so I think she may know (I dont think she would say anything though).

I'm just doing some Avon prep tonight as I havent been as tired today thankfully, managed to do 2 loads of washing, clean and visiting family without becoming drowsy, yay!!xxx

dlovebabiest
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:13 am 
Post subject:
I am having quite a few symptoms. Cramps, tiredness, breast tenderness. I also feel a little paranoid because I want everything to be okay because my family is so excited. And Yes! I want to see more October mommies too.
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
Yay more symptoms Laughing Laughing Well my dry heaving has started today Embarassed Its only down hill from here, on a plus, I have had the most proactive day for a few weeks as I'm not feeling so tired, got 3 loads of ironing done, popped to docs, made an Avon delivery, tidied house and now JUST managing to cook dinner (apart from the heaving!!!)

All being well, today is the last day of being 7 weeks, 8 weeks tomorrow and half way through (from the knowing about being pg if you see what I mean) until my scan which will hopefully confirm it all Very Happy Fingers crossed xxx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Poppytots Glad your not feeling so tired but sorry about the dry heaving. Sad I hope i dont get that.

Dlovebabiest. Its totaly normal to feel paranoid, im far more paranoid this time around for some reason. Prob coz i dont want to scare/upset Belle if anything were to go wrong and id have to go to hospital as ive never been away from her in her whole life.

I had a good nights sleep last night so felt better when i got up this morning.
I managed to cook dinner 2night but couldn't eat it (well the meat part i couldn't) I went of some meat while pg with Belle too Laughing

I wish i knew when my scan was. Ive a feeling its going to be another late one again (I had Belle's at 14 weeks) the scan was far more clearer though, i just cant wait that long. Sad

I shall be almost half way through my first trimester 2moro! Very Happy Im counting everyday. I wish the Midwife would hurry up and phone me to book my appointment, it will make it seem more real then.

Ive the dentist on Wednesday so will have to tell them im pregnant, i hope they dont charge me for it as i haven't seen midwife yet to get the NHS card. Although they could just phone my doctor for confirmation.

Last edited by emmie02 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all im cautiously joining this group. I got my BFP on valentines day Very Happy and will be 5weeks tomorrow, so my DD is 23rd. Im constantly worrying as i had 2mc last year my last in dec at 10 weeks. I literally dread wiping after a wee incase theres blood and just want to wish the next 7 weeks away.
So far i just feel hungry all the time and have alot of crampy feelings going on, weeing alot and slightly sore nipples. No sickness yet though thank god.
I also have a son who is 18months and is the only one who knows Laughing well aswell as OH obviously.
Ive noticed this site is alot quieter that when i was ttc and pg with kayne too.
I hope your all not suffering too badly xxx

Tashuur
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies!! Got my BFP yesterday!!
I'm tash, I'm 24 & I have a 2 year old daughter.
I just posted in pregnancy announcements my dilemma as I'm either 4 weeks or 8 & we have a 2 weeks holiday booked to go to Jamaica in October. If I'm 4 weeks I'm due around the week were meant to fly out Sad so deffo won't be going on holiday. Hoping I'm 8 weeks so baby will have to come too.
I have booked a private scan to get edd. So will see what happens when I have that.

Congratulations to you all on your BFPs
We have an exciting road ahead of us!!
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Yay 2 more October Mummies! Very Happy

Congratulations April and Tashuur.

Sorry to hear about your angel babies Apri, wishing you a very sticky bean this time around. I know what you mean about checking every time you go for a wee ive been doing that too. I had bleeding at 9 10 and 12 weeks when i was pg with Belle and it scared the hell out of me. Im expecting it to happen again although i hope it wont.

Tashurr when is your private scan book for? Bet you are very excited about it. Is it very expensive to have a private scan? Id like to have one just to see baby at 6 weeks. I got to see Belle at 9 and 10 weeks coz of bleeding.

Ive been peeing SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much today, i sure i spend most of the day on the loo than i do anything else Laughing I sure im getting fatter as well Embarassed

April Belle knows about my baby too, ive told her "the baby i mummys tummy makes her very sleepy" Laughing - ive been having naps in the day with her. I just hope she wont go telling people theres a baby in mummys tummy Laughing I dont plan to talk too much about the baby to her yet as its such a long time for them to have to wait. I will talk more about it when we know what we r having then will say your going to have a baby brother/sister. I hope its a brother for her as she has been asking for one for a few months Laughing as her best friend has 2 baby brothers.

Anyone got names sorted yet? Or is it too early? Weve got are girls name picked already but no boys name - well we did MAX but DH's cousin beet us to it Sad

Tashuur
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
I have booked it for be t month as its hard to get time off with work. I will be either 8 weeks or 12 weeks at the time. I am paying £45 for it. Just a 5 minute 2d scan to get EDD.

I can't remember if I felt this with my DD but I'm feeling slight movements (flutters) I'm my tummy now & then. Anyone else feeling anything?
I'm starting to feel a bit nauseous aswell & I cannot stop eating & peeing. I'm always tired Sad the joys of early pregnancy lol
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
Tashuur you should go and see you mw hun they should get you booked in for a scan to check your dates. But if your only 4 weeks now will you be able to fly at 35 ish weeks as theres restrictions with different airlines. If you do go I would take babies first outfit just in case haha.

Emmie I dont have the problem of kayne telling anyone as he can only say some words, I will be getting one of those 'mummies having a baby' book to read in a few months though so he gets some idea of whats to come. We have skyla for a girl but that was from when I was pregnant last year weve not talked about it yet this time.
Xxx

Tashuur
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
My drs surgery are always on a go slow. I have my app to confirm pregnancy next Tuesday & will probably be a few weeks until I hear about seeing a MW, why I've just gone private.
I'm in 4 weeks now, flights are booked for 16th oct & I'll be 39 weeks so deffo won't be going.
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
Oh I misread your post I thought you meant youd be 39 weeks if you were 8weeks now not 4 Embarassed so hopefully your 8 weeks and you still get to go on holiday I dont evny you travelling with a newborn though, could you not try and change the dates xxx

Tashuur
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
We could but its a family holiday because my aunty is getting married in Jamaica. It could only happen to me.
I'm sorry for confusing you all. I'm confused myself.. I wish it was as simple as it was last time. Timing really isn't great at the minute Sad
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
Yay 2 more October Mummies!!! Congratulations ladies!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

April I'm so sorry to hear of your miscarriages Sad Sending your stickly glue and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and baby. I had a miscarriage last year in Sept, I too keep checking when I go to the loo, especially in the middle of the night as thats when my bleed start last time, stupidly I have to take my phone to the loo for the light to check Embarassed

Thats so cute that your little ones know, I couldnt tell my daughter, she would blab to all and sundry, I do ask her if she would like a brother or sister sometimes though, and she says yes, a sister Very Happy All being well I shall refer to the baby simply as baby not to get her hopes up for a sister as we wont be finding our the gender Smile

Weirdly a very good friend of mine who lives the other side of the country text me last night saying she had a dream that I had a bun in the oven Shocked I said I hoped not due to the amount of gin I drank last weekend to put her off the scent!! Felt awful lying to her though!!!

Tashuur, you could use a clearblue test with the conception indicator, if you are 4 weeks it will give you a reading of 1-2 weeks, if you are 8 weeks it will say 3+, a quick and efficient way of finding out quickly Wink Sorry to hear about your family holiday, I'm sure your aunty wont mind though, I bet she will enjoy having cuddles with the new addition when they arrive

Emmie, no names yet, but they will be Welsh ones as hubby is Welsh Very Happy

I'm 8 weeks today all being well Very Happy Getting there slowly but wishing away the time until my scan and we can tell people confidently that we are expecting Very Happy xxx

Tashuur
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya poppytops. I was thinking of getting one of those but wasn't sure how accurate they were. Atleast with a scan I'd know for definate.
Page 2 of 13

Jump to:  

Community

Popular