October 2013 mummies.

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, the scan went great today, baby is measuring 4.1mm which according to my pregnancy app that puts me at 6weeks 6days which is what I am but they said im 6+1. There was a little flickering heartbeat Very Happy
Welcome kittykat, it sounds like you've got you're hands full with 5 kiddies.
Glad your feeling better emmie I feel a bit better today no doubt ill be bad again tomorrow.
Im still needing to sleep for around 2-3 hours in the day but I feel sooo much better after.
Poppytops ive been snapping a lot too only at my OH and he is understanding but I feel awful.
Xxx

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi April, congratulations on your scan!!! I bet it was lovely seeing baby for the first time Very Happy They might change your dates at the proper dating scan Wink xx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
April thats great news Very Happy so happy for you. I guess the dates will change again for your 12 week scan. My friend had hers change by 1 day!

My cold has almost gone just wish this sickness would hurry up and pass. I'm guessing its a boy now as only a boy could make me feel like [*@!#%*] Laughing

Hubbys not been that great at the moment, hes come down with the horrid cold and has stopped helping. Even today when we had NO food in the house (apart from 1 crust of bread and an apple) he wouldn't even drive me down to the shop so i could get some food. I would normally walk but having not left the house for a week and every time i cough i feel like im gonna throw up i didn't fancy walking it (plus we like on a HUGE hill)
He did eventualy drive me down about 5pm to get some food, at this point i was starving (id let Belle have what food i could find)

Hope none of you ladies come down with this cold as its horrible.

Not long now Poppytots until your scan!

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies, it has put my mind at rest a little but my 2nd mc was at 10weeks so I wont be completely happy untill the 12week scan, 5more weeks to go. They did say there not giving me a due date as its too early to be accurate so no doubt they will move me forward next time.
My sickness seems to be getting worse and I cant cook at all now even the smell of toast is making me gag, I even woke up at 4am this morning so hungry I thought I was going to pass out and had to wake my OH to get me some pringles. He is being so good and doing housework and bits of cooking.

What does the chinese gender predictor say for you all? I cant get a certain answer on it as it asks what month you concieved and mine was the last day in jan or the 1st feb haha. It was right for my son though.

Oh no emmie your oh sounds like he needs a kick up the backside, I hope your sickness goes soon but at least your cold has gone.
Xxx

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi April, I haven't done the Chinese gender prediction yet, no doubt I will be too paranoid atm!! Glad your OH is being helpful and pulling his weight!

Emmie, I hope your hubby starts pulling his finger out soon enough, naughty!!

I'm being mega paranoid at the moment, my symptoms have toned down considerably and worried they wont find anything at the scan, I'm sure its normal to feel this way but I did a load of research last night (stupid Google) and found so much negative stuff out there that I believe they wont find anything at the scan... Sad xxx

Maiyasmummy17
Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:27 pm 
Post subject:
I'm an October mummy! Hello ladies!! Had my scan today and our little bean was kicking away and kicking the cord about bless!! I'm due 10 October apparently! Xx
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls sorry its been a bit but my emotions are all over the place at the min was as gp last Monday and he done a mini scan and all I could see was an empty sac. He done it Saturday before I got a sharp pain in my tummy didn't last long but as I never had anything like it just said I would mention it. He said to comeback in two but this has been the hardest week I have ever had to put in I have lost all my symptoms not weeing a lot no sickness breasts look.like they are deflating only positive thing I have I haven't had any major cramping and on spotting. It took me a few days come to terms with being pregnant but now this. . Know its unfair to ask but anyone has anyone had a missed miscarriage and do ya think I'm over reacting? Sorry for lack of personals
nds
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
hello ladies Smile
confratulations to everyone of you!
i got my bfp 10 days ago, and am also an october mummy! so far, due 28th.

a bit about me - i am nicole, i am 21 (i know, i know), this is my first baby. been with my partner, alex, 22, for two years almost. we were not very sensible looking back and decided to ttc in august - although actively tried for first 3 months, completely put it to the back of our minds and actually didn't expect a bfp last week - he jokingly said for me to test as he had noticed my boobs were 'getting bigger' and they were tender. unfortunately, we don't even have our own house yet, but we have all intentions to be in one by july/august (when we have enough money - renting is so expensive!)

tashurr, i'm sorry to read you won't be going on your holiday! the worst thing about that i expect is not being allowed to change the dates, pretty much lost money right, it's a shame but i guess on the bright side you'll have a gorgeous newborn to put your mind elsewhere!

emmie congratulations! reading about belle swim is fab! i bet you were so proud. sorry to hear about your sickness - glad to hear you're not actually being sick though, and at least your cravings are of healthier things Smile

april, congrats on the scan! i have snapped a couple times at OH which i never do, but my excuse of 'i'm pregnant and have lots of hormones flying everywhere' was not feasible - but it is irritating being told ten times over 'you need to eat vegetables' and to 'eat full stop' (i don't like veg - i'm fussy!).

i'm a caffeine junkie, but have completely stopped. i have just had surgery on a lower front tooth due to trauma from a previous tongue piercing, so am finding it very very difficult to eat at the minute which i'm really worried about as now is surely the time i need to eat plenty?

my only symptoms were tender, swollen breasts and at the minute, i'm now and again having period style pains which i read is normal? although my first pregnancy, am worried sick and check myself every time i go to the toilet and panic over little things - like accidentally winding myself at work the other day. i have told a total of five people so far (and my partner of course), which is only my mum/dad/sister and one of my best friends/his best friend. i don't plan on telling anyone until 12 weeks just because i am petrified of something bad happen. i don't think i will relax until i've had my scan.
oh, i also told my boss - won't be telling my work friends until absolutely necessary as work in a very small dental practice, and as we are all women around the same age, everyone bitches about everyone - i know a few who will be judging, definitely..

speaking of 'judging', i am scared people will do just that when i have my bump (can't wait), seeing as even though i am 21, 22 in may, which i don't think is a terrible age, i am only 4ft10 and a size 6, i'm gonna look like a teenage mommy and i imagine all sorts of condescending looks coming my way! ahh..

reading on the internet is the worst thing any of us could do, it just fills us with worry!
sorry for essay.

when do you all plan to tell people? are you hoping for a boy/girl, are you going to find out? have you decided on names yet?

wishing everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy! xxxxx
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome maiyasmummy and nicole and congrats.
Nicole stuff what anyone thinks hun, I started trying for my first when I was 19. I did have my own house with my parter and we had been together 3 years so people were happy for us. I didn't fall pg for 18months and was 21 when kayne was born and I was definately ready, I didn't notice any judging looks but then im the sort of person who doesnt care anyway. We havnt told anyone yet and wont untill 12 week scan as I had 2 mc last year, ive been avoiding my mum though as she has a sixth sense and seems to know whenever im pregnant, im kind of dreading seeing her today as im not ready for people to know yet. I would love a girl this time but I really dont mind either way, it would just be nice as this may be our last.

So sorryabout your scan kittykat I really hope things are ok when you go back xxx

nds
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
thankyou Smile
anyone who knows us, knows we are made for each other (so cliche, sorry), so hopefully it won't be as bad as i think it's going to be! 12 weeks is meant to be the 'safe zone' right? i'm not telling anyone else until then either, as never been pregnant before have no idea how it'll go.. sorry to hear about your past experiences, that's awful.. i have my fingers crossed for you that all goes well.. aw, so one of each? that would be nice Smile last by choice?

kittykat, sorry to hear about your scan. i imagine this is a really hard time for you. think positive, it's the only thing that's going to get you through i imagine. keep us informed, wishing you all the best xxxxx
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Well my symptoms seem to have nearly gone these past two days, I tested again yesterday as I was a bit scared and the test was still as dark as it can be, im thankful I can clean and cook today Very Happy
Yes nicole last by choice or at least for about 5 years, ill see how I feel once ive had this one but at the moment im happy with just two I might feel different once kayne is at school though. Xxx

nds
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
it's silly how we worry isn't it.
aw bless Smile sounds good! xxxx
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome NDS and Maiyasmummy and Congratulations.

NDS i shouldnt worry what people think. I know much younger mums than you. They say the best age to have children is between 21-25.
I do remember not wanting to tell one particular person at work (an old lady who was over 70)I knew she wouldnt approve coz i wasnt married. She was really horrible when she found out and called me stupid and actually made me run off in tears. She got lots of stick for it and then apologised, she actually thought i was much younger (i was 25) After that i though "sod it i know my baby i very much wanted and loved so i dont care what other people think."

Sorry to hear about your scan results kittiekat. Have you had another one yet?

I had my booking in appointment today. She was very nice but seemed to be a bit forgetful. She phoned again last week from her own home coz she forgot shed already spoke to me (she phoned while on night shift so i thought that was why) and today she asked me a few questions and repeated them a few times.

She recons my due date is the 14th Oct. Just waiting for a scan to confirm the date.

I got my bounty prg info folder and it had some free stretch mark cream in. Im gonna need this Sad ii didt get a single mark with Belle but ow i see i have some on my hips already Shocked dont know if maybe they were there with Belle but now they have gone red so notice more ?

Ive been told my pregnancy is low risk so been told i can give birth in a birthing centre thats about 10 mins away. I thought this was great until i read about it. It only has 2 birthing rooms Shocked and only 4 beds on the post natal ward. Also there is no Drs there so you have to be rushed off in ambulance if anything goes wrong, and they cant give you much in the way of pain relief (i only had gas and air with Belle anyway)
Has anyone any experience with birthing centres? Im really not sure about giving birth there, it really scares me. My other choice is a hospital over 30 mins away.

Ive been told that i have very low blood pressure its 90/55 ive no idea what that means Laughing and i was also told im underweight and have a low BMI, i told her i had been ill and hadnt eaten much so thats prob why, i dont think she believed me Sad ive been told i need to eat more! Anyone who knows me will know i eat 24 7 as it is Laughing

sorry for the long ramble.

Good luck with your booking appointment 2moro poppytots. x

kittiekat
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies Sorry i've been a bit void at the min but i have had a full few days went to the gp monday as i couldnt take it any more and still the same an empty sac so he did up a letter for me to go to the hospital. Well it had snowed really bad that day and i knew i wouldnt get to the hospital so i rang the epau and left a message. Nothing came back again the next morning i rang and lunch time and finally after dinner they rang back gave me a appointment for thursday at 11. Couldnt take it any more so went to the hospital today to the emergency unit and they only scaned on a little scan and they couldnt confirm a miscarrage as its not protocol so i have to wait to go to the epau tom as planned, to be confirmed and get my options. i should be 11 weeks today and excited about telling my kiddies about our new arrival but instead i am here scared what is going to happen next. I will keep you posted on what happens and i would like to say it was a short time here but thanks you made me feel very welcome and i wish each and every one of you a happy and healthy nine months and beyond. Thanks
dlovebabiest
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:19 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies I have not posted in here since I found out I was pregnant. I had a dating ultrasound and confirmed to be eight and a half weeks. Babies heartbeat was very strong. This is my first pregnancy and we are all very excited. Very mild morning sickness. Really bad fatigue and no matter how nice my breast look to my husband right now if he touches them I want to hurt him lol. They are so sensitive right now. A little bit about me. I am 22 years old I just got married in December to my high school sweetheart and now we are pregnant. Congrats to every one else and HAPPY AND HEALTHY NINE MONTHS TO YOU ALL!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 5 of 13

Jump to:  

Community

Popular