October 2013 mummies.

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies. Hope you are all well.

Poppytots how is your kitchen going? Is it all finished now?

April i bet your BIL didnt see the bounty pack, you know how observant men are Laughing

Dlovebabiest when r u due again? I dont think u can hear babys hearbeat with a doppler until about 16 weeks (i think- well thats when mw uses it)

It my wedding anniversary 2day and hubby too me out for a nice lunch today (cant do a night out as we dont have any friends or family here to babysit)

Hope you all have a lovely Easter, we r off back to Salisbury at the weekend to see friends and family.

Not long now til my scan, cant believe i have to wait so long (i will b 1 day off 13 weeks) Im starting to get a bit excited. I just hope its good news.

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all scan went great today baby is measuring 3.4cm and they put me forward a day to 10 weeks 1 day, were going to start telling people now as I feel confident about this pregnancy. We could see the babies feet and legs and it was wiggling around in there. Sooo happy Very Happy Very Happy

Emmie glad you had a nice anniversary.
My midwife doesnt listen for babies hb untill 16weeks either.

Xxx

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, sorry I havent been on much lately, our internet is on and off as we keep having to unplug stuff whilst the kitchen is being done! Emmie, the kitchen is going well thanks, a few problems with measurements from Homebase but my bro is fab and got round the 'issues' Laughing Bought some dishwasher tablets yesterday, oh yes I'm not a dishwasher user (or will be when its plumbed in!!) Very Happy

Dlovesbabiest, don't panic about the doppler, its still so early, most don't hear anything until 16 weeks and it depends where the placenta is. I toyed with the idea of getting a doppler a few weeks back but decided against it as I have a retroverted uterus so probably wouldnt hear much and didnt want to make myself any more paranoid!

Congratulations on your scan April!!! Thats brilliant news, yay!!! Cant believe scans are coming around already!

I have had my booking in appointment now, it was on Saturday Very Happy Sent off my free prescriptions form too and my little bump is growing nicely! I'm pretty sure I have felt baby move too, I felt DD very early on and I'm sure I can feel this one too! My nausea has pretty much gone now and only slightly sore boobs but I'm itchy, my torso, bum, back and thighs... Has anyone else had this in pregnancy? I'm wondering whether its the weather as the cold can effect my skin and make it itch... xxx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
April glad to hear your scan went well.
Im getting excited now about mine.

Poppytot glad your kitchen is coming along. I was gonna post the same thing about being itchy. Ive been driving hubby mad at night with my scratching! Think im gonna have to get the lotions out b4 bed and cover myself. Laughing

Im off back to Salisbury 2moro to see friends and family, its going to be so hard not to tell anyone im pregnant. Just wish we could have had a scan b4 we go back.

Hope you all have a nice Easter. x

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
Emmie, when is you scan hun? it cant be far off now...?

Well baby bump is growing now, and I'm in my maternity jeans Shocked searching ebay for some work trousers too! Maternity clothes are so expensive!xx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi poppytots, my scan is on Monday so will b 1 day off 13 weeks!
Im getting really worried about it now, im convinced they wont find anything Sad just a feeling i have.

I know what you mean about the prices of maternity clothes, its mad! I was lucky last tie around to have a friend who gave me her jeans and trousers, this time round i've had another friend give me some jeans that she cant fit into anymore as her bump is lovely and big.

Hope you all had a nice easter. Did your children get lots? Belle got LOADS! she got 8 eggs, 3 choc bunnys, 2 choc lollys, 2 books , hair stuff and a fleece jacket! (i didn't get her anything as i though shed get too much) I only got 1 egg off mil and had we not been staying with her i wouldn't have got anything.

Hope everyone is doing well.

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Emmie, not long to wait now, I felt exactly the same about the scan, I convinced myself something had gone wrong and worked myself up into a right old dither about it... The odds are on your favour though, I know nothing will help until you have had your scan, at least its not long to wait...

We had a lovely easter, busy with the kitchen, its still not finished, got a few decorating bits to finish off but its all in and usable now, I love it!!!

My apetite has gone mental!! I'm eating everything in sight! I cant stop myself, I'm going to be the size of a house before long Sad xxx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx Poppytots.

Ive googled all about missed mc and it says that only 1% of pregnancy's end in a missed mc, i find that hard to believe i thought it would be a lot higher.

Im just paranoid now, more than what i was with Belle, although with her i did have early scans at 9 and 10 weeks coz of bleeding, i also bled at 12 weeks but didnt get a scan until 14 weeks.

My symptoms have almost vanished, im no longer feeling sick (thank god!) my boobs r not hurts anymore although they are still nice and "full" an feel like rocks. Not weeing as much either. But i guess this is normal? I really wish id kept a diary while pg with Belle then i could look back an see what is "normal" an what isnt.

I told hubby i have a "feeling" about this not ending good. He was a bit upset but then said "oh well if its not good we can try again" It made me a bit mad!

I nee to stop thinking about it but its hard not to. I guess i will just have to wait until Monday, at least its not long to go now.

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
Aw hun, I know exactly how you feel, I went through the same thing a few weeks ago, I too mistakenly googled MMC's to my regret, I'm sure everything will be fine, I know what you mean about the 1% ending in a MMC being too low, as when I googled it I seemed to find so many women had experiences of this, however, bear in mind that alot of these forums are set up for couples who are struggling to conceive and or/fertility problems, so you are more likely to find more experiences of this on forums etc.

Hubby has just come back with pizza, naughty!! yum yum, off to feed my little one, still havent come up with a temporary name yet... any suggestions welcome!!!xxx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:20 am 
Post subject:
Poppytots is it bump names you want?

Pumpkin
Pud, puddding
Sweet pea
wriggly woo (my friends dd named her mums that )
Squid - just think this is cute and funny

If all goes well with me im calling this one Boo. (ive seen some baby clothes named Belle and Boo Laughing )

Ive my scan 2moro and im worried sick. Please please all keep your fingers crossed for me.

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
Just a quick one, ha my scan today and there IS a baby! Very Happy

Soooooo happy right now.

My due date has now moved to Oct 12th so am now 13 weeks and 2 days.

Last edited by emmie02 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
Emmie thats fabulous news, I came on quickly to see how it went Very Happy

Is that the pic as well? Gosh is soooo clear!!! Amazing!!

Yes its a bump name we want, I think it will help me attach with the baby as i'm not feeling a bond at all... Sad We called the one we lost 'Pip' and I need to give this one a name, we almost settled on Doozer (from fraggle rock) but I went off it!

Off to collect a second hand bike my DD now, cant afford a new one so got it from Ebay Wink xx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:37 pm 
Post subject:
Ive made the picture a bit bigger now.

It is very clear, my one with Belle was too, i always thought it was because she was scanned at 14 weeks but was told it was coz i am slim. Laughing

Too ages to have the scan as baby was fast asleep on its side an would not budge no matter how much prodding the lady done. I had to get up and jump up and down that dint work so she asked me to bump my bum up and down on the bed Laughing Eventually just after she said i had to go outside and get my bloods done then come back baby moved!

She took LOADS of photos but then cut 2 off and put them in my notes so i didnt even get to chose the ones i wanted. I have 2 that are almost identical. i wanted a head shot an a full body one (like the one i have) sad to think all my other pics will end up in the bin. Sad

I was cheeky as well and had another bounty pack Smile not going to turn own freebies. This pack had a whole bottle of Simple replenishing moisturiser in it!

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
Naughty Boo not playing ball! The sonographer had a bit of trouble with mine too as baby was facing away so it was difficult to get the neck measurement for the downs testing. I had that back and we are low risk which is reassuring.

I didnt have a choice in what photos we had either, we had 4 and 2 are identical which is annoying Rolling Eyes

Need to update my pregnancy diary, I kept one with DD but didnt start mine until after our scan with this one for obvious reasons, I have back dated it to week 8 so far, thank goodness for AB as I have been referring to old posts for my feelings etc Laughing xxx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
wish i had kept a diary with Belle. It would be nice to look back at now to see if there is any difference.

I told all my family yesterday, then got Belle to announce of Facebook that shes going t be a big sister b4 she went to bed.

Ive just heard from my aunt that her 2 ave hand foot an mouth! im now [*CENSORED*] myself as i was at there house last monday so have no idea if i have come into contact with it or if Belle has.
Anyone know what the symptoms are?

Hope everyone else is well an good - its got a bit quiet on here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 7 of 13

Jump to:  

Community

Popular