Hubby won't have sex after miscarriage

Maiyasmummy17
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:32 pm 
Post subject: Hubby won't have sex after miscarriage
So I had a miscarriage and hubby was adamant he wanted to start trying again. Even asked the doc if we could if there was any risk etc. except now he won't have sex with me and this is from someone who wanted it twice a day. We've always had sex every day to nothing literally nothing. I even tried dressing up and that ended in failure. I don't know what I'm doing wrong I've given him space I've tried to talk to him and he says he still wants a baby but In my head I'm like well we can't make a baby without the white stuff?!!

Has anyone else got some advice? It's really getting me down Sad
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
I'm sorry to hear of your m/c, you need to speak with your hubby about it, it could be that hes worried about ttc after your m/c for any number of reasons, it may have effected him more than hes letting on and he might be still grieving for your loss. miscarriage effects people in different ways and it sounds like it this that is hindering him wanting to try again. All the best, I hope you manage to get thing sorted xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular