2 miscarriages hospital not interested :'(

leanne17
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:29 pm 
Post subject: 2 miscarriages hospital not interested :'(
Hi ladies, so I had my first mc in 2010 and it's taken me all this time to get pregnant again, I was told by gynaecology that I don't ovulate and that's the reason, but iv obviously ovulated naturally as I had AF on 9th Jan but was lighter than normal and had spotting since so the GP advised I do a test which I did on Saturday and was positive, then came the bleeding but no pain unlike last time, the hospital and gp said nothing to worry about and I will be fine but booked me in for this morning to the early Pregnancy assessment unit, so meant iv waited nearly 5 days to be seen! Then the midwife did lots of tests and told me my hormone levels are really low and that I'm probably misscarrying! I know there is nothing they can loss only do if I am but Iv been worried since Saturday and they kept my hopes up for them to be trashed again! Has anyone bee through a similar situation? She also said that its very uncommon for women to misscarry twice in a row :/ lots of baby dust to you all. Sorry for the essay xxx[/list]

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun, I had 3 mc in a row, all very different, one 14weeks, one at 8weeks tubular, and one at 7weeks, after my 2nd I demanded I get referred to fertility I wouldn't leave docs office till he did so, he said it might not happen again, an I said y should I take that chance, it was ruining my life, as a couple we had loads of tests an thing came back normals, although the Epu advise me to take 75mg aspirin as soon as I fel preg again, I did an my ikle man stuck, don't give up Hun, thers no pain like loosing a child at what ever stage, keep ya pecker up and focus on healing, xxxx
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Hun, just so hard really wish they had more aftercare for women going through multiple miscarriages! Thanks for the advice really appreciate it! Glad you got a sticky one Smile xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular