Has anyone got

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:05 pm 
Post subject: Has anyone got
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tesco-Cuddle-Me-Babys-First-1st-doll-soft-toy-New-with-Tag-/121050178392?pt=UK_Soft_Toys_Bears&hash=item1c2f272358

one of these that their little one doesnt play with. Will pay for it, just dont want to pay the ebay price.

Sam has had hers since she was born and is looking worse for wear now, but I cant part her from it.

Lilly777
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Sorry hun I don't have one but can you not just put the one she has through the washing machine? My LO has this little cream coloured teddy (we call him bedtime bear) that she absolutely cannot be parted with....as you can imagine he was minty and his arm was half hanging off so I stitched his arm and bunged him in the washing machine and he came out practically like new!

xx
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:48 am 
Post subject:
I was really worried about washing my girls favourite teddy so we put a few of her less favourite ones trough the machine and talked about how they would come out clean and then went for it with her favourite one. She loved the whole process and now tells me when there is the tiniest speck of dirt on it that he needs cleaned and has to go in the washing machine. Turns out I was totally worried about nothing!!
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
I have washed it a few times, but she will not be parted from it. Even when I have washed it, she insists on having it back wet!

Also when I have washed it, it still has a lingering smell to it. (poor thing has been covered in sick, wee and poo! not to mentioned wiped around the outside of the car and shop floors)

EmzyLouPlusThree
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
I am 95% sure i have one in my daughters room, i cant imagine i would have got rid of it , inbox me your adress and i will pop it in post if i do, will check in morn xx
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:34 am 
Post subject:
EmzyLouPlusThree wrote:
I am 95% sure i have one in my daughters room, i cant imagine i would have got rid of it , inbox me your adress and i will pop it in post if i do, will check in morn xx

Iv pm'ed you. That would be fantastic if you have got one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular