4 DAYS LATE, NEGATIVE TEST ?? AM I PREGNANT ?

Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:17 pm 
Post subject: 4 DAYS LATE, NEGATIVE TEST ?? AM I PREGNANT ?
Hi guys need help.
I had my last period Jan 5. Since then my fiance and I did not have much sex until nearing Jan 17 or so (work etc) Then we were active nearly everyday including up until the night before my periods were due.(Sat feb 2).
I was feeling a bit low all of last week and had a bit of a melt down thur and fri before periods were even going to arrive. Not been myself but other than that felt fairly normal until Sunday. Now for the last 4 days (today being the worst) I have cramping, hot and cold flushes, feelings of nausea back pain, gas etc. I took a test when I was 3 days late (yesterday) but said negative, still no periods today ? Could I still be pregnant ?
MrsZargon
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
Definitely a chance you could be. Are you monitoring ovulation or could you be a few days out? I'd wait a couple of days and then test again. Good Luck x
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
hi thanks for ur comment, yes monitoring ovulation have been using mymonthlcycles.com apps since october and they have been bang on every month EXCEPT this one in that i was expecting periods due on the 2nd and they havent arrived.I am never late and never have any pre period symtoms..............so i dont know !
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
You may have ovulated later(which I think is what MZ was getting at). You'd only know that if you'd been using Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPKs) though.
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:45 pm 
Post subject:
thanks Kaz, no not being using ovulation kits !! so dont no if i did or not !! dont no how i could tell either but if i did happen to ovulate late, how much wud that throw me off ?? by the way my predicted ovulation date was the 19th jan !!
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:31 am 
Post subject:
It would throw your period off by however many days you ovulated late normally Question as your luteal phase tends to stay the same to within a day (thats the time between ovulation and your period)
If you did ovulate later and conceived then you might not get a positive yet depending on how long ago it was so it's worth testing again if your period doesn't show in a few days , Good luck xx
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
So now on day 5 i have started bleeding but am still feeling as bad as I was before. I am not one to get pre period pains and so I am very confused. Upon recommendation from my doctor I have done another test and it has said no............... So is this it ? Does this mean my periods have arrived, could it be spotting or other ? Am I possibly still too early ? Totally confused now..............
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:27 am 
Post subject:
Id say it was your period I'm afraid.
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:35 am 
Post subject:
oh no !!!!!!!!!! thats the conclusion i have come to aswell........... Mad thanks for ur reply.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular