Am I still in with a chance or am I out?

Dawn632
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:34 pm 
Post subject: Am I still in with a chance or am I out?
Well af was due weds. But on Wednesday, Thursday & today I've been getting bribs and drabs of red/brown blood/cm (sorry) only occasionally when I wipe. Did a clear blue digital mid morning today after 2 cups of tea and 2 wees today, so on the 3rd wee of today I got a bfn, digital tests are usually quite accurate aren't they??
Opinions needed?
Thank you xx
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
The only advice i can give is to wait a few days an test again, im in the same boat af was due weds and had nothing, tests have been negative so guna wait til 2moro and test again with fmu, fingers crossed for u x x
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
Af's arrived Crying or Very sad fingers crossed she doesn't show for you xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Sorry the witch arrived for you,better luck next month .
Digi test aren't any more accurate than any other really its just some women feel reassured seeing the words rather than lines Smile , but they're only 25-50 miu (depending on which site you read it on ) and are recommended for testing from the first day your period is due based on that being 15 DPO, so they're not the best ones for early testing anyway and you could easily get a negative and be pregnant because they have quite a high HCG threshold the first response early response are more sensitive if you're tempted to test early , and FX you get that BFP this month xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular