What age would u use a buggy board from??

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:24 pm 
Post subject: What age would u use a buggy board from??
I gt the new pushchair buyin itch lol, i wanna buy a stroller but nt sure if my lo is older enough to go on a buggy board yet x

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:25 pm 
Post subject:
I'm not sure how well your little boy is walking but I had my 2 in a double buggy until Charlie was at least 2 as he was still sleeping in his buggy when we were out. It depends on the child.. If yoh feel confident he would be ok to walk/stand as long as you were out without needing a sleep? Another option could be to out tje baby in a sling?? And put your little boy in the pram? X
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
They do a new buggy which has a parent facing seat on the back if they need to sit down for a littl bit, not sure how good they're but I've seen a few women about with them xx
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
My younger one is just over 2 and sometimes tries to go on her brother's buggyboard but she is a long way off being able to hold on properly and can't see over the hood at all (she's above average weight, so probably at least average height) which doesn't make it a pleasant experience - never lasts long. I think we started using the buggyboard when our elder one was 2.5 but still used the double for quite a while after that, depending on the weather and how far we were going, and whether we needed the back seat to carry the picnic...
However if you have space to store it then no harm getting it early.
pepperpot
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
We haven't got a board just a double but my friend has one for her boy who is 3 in march. She said its awful as he gets off all the time and can't go for walks really. She isn't selling the idea to me!

There's 21 months between my babies and I've had such good use out of my double buggy. I think you will need one but then it depends if you like walking and where you normally take them. They are good for restraining toddlers when they are having tantrums too where a buggy board can't do that! xx

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
pepperpot wrote:
We haven't got a board just a double but my friend has one for her boy who is 3 in march. She said its awful as he gets off all the time and can't go for walks really. She isn't selling the idea to me!

There's 21 months between my babies and I've had such good use out of my double buggy. I think you will need one but then it depends if you like walking and where you normally take them. They are good for restraining toddlers when they are having tantrums too where a buggy board can't do that! xx

you are very right on the restraining part hun, there is 15 months between my two and i have a double at the min, think i going to carry on with that at the min for abit longer x

katie198920
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
We got one and my lg was 2years2 months when started using it and she loves it, (so does all her friends too) she is a very confident walker and has been walking since 10 months so don't no if that makes a difference, I walk everywhere so I wouldn't be without it as it saves a lot of time walking everywhere, she even sometimes sits down on it for a rest, I would really recommend them x
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
I got one when Isabelle was about two, 21 month gap here too, and it was amazing. Isabelle loved it and I hated the double so that went after about two months use! Really depends on your LO Smile We stopped using it about 2/3 months ago because it doesn't fit to my Luna and I won't touch the old pushchair now xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular