I think it is time to give up for me

dlovebabiest
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:51 am 
Post subject: I think it is time to give up for me
I really don't want to but I also want to not stress over it anymore. I have been getting tension headaches and I feel I am always thinking about, even at work, or even on the road when I am driving. Any sort of free time I have is always occupied with thoughts. I start having dreams that I am pregnant and then dreams that the test was negative. I think is the end of the road for me even tho DH does not want to give up I need my life back. I am one who tries to be successful in everything I put my mind too (and usually I am) and this is one thing I just can not conquer. Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:24 am 
Post subject:
Aww I know what you mean hun, I've felt the same many times, can you not just take a step back, and maybe try without trying if you know what I mean Question
As in not use contraception but not make any special efforts Smile
It's not always easy to do but I've found avoiding all the baby sites and not thinking about testing or what I should or shouldn't be doing to help us conceive on a day to day basis really helps , I've even gotten to a point where I didn't know what cycle day I was on without checking and it is like a huge weight lifting Smile
Maybe you could compromise with your OH and tell him you just need some time out to recharge your batteries Question
I did see it as a challenge at first and set about TTC like it was a military operation Rolling Eyes , but you really can't make it happen, and I found it easier to cope once I accepted it was outside my control Smile xxx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
I agree with everything Nat has said on this. Maybe take a holiday and do stuff just for the 2 of you.

Meditation really helps(I recently started it and it's made me feel a lot less stressed quite quickly).

Sit in a darkened quiet room (I find sitting upright, cross legged on the floor helps) close your eyes and concentrate only on your breathing Other thoughts will try and creep in but persevere, they will go eventually. That can be good for releiving any kind of stress, not just ttc related. xx
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies! I have awaken this morning and decided to leave it alone for a little while. I talked to my DH and he said of course and he did not realize I was stressing over it so much. He is taking me out tonight and has made me breakfast lol. He feels really bad for not noticing how stressed I was. Its getting better now Very Happy Very Happy
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so pleased for you. xx
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
i have been feelin the same recently and have said to my hubby i really think its time to call it a day Crying or Very sad .... have been ttc no3 since june last yr but with dh probs i just cant see it happening nw, i jst have to get on with my life and enjoy bein a good mummy to my 2 kiddies...... im gonna find it hard tbh af due on wednesday and so know i havet smashed it again this month.......

nic xx

Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Oh yes know what you mean. Before the last holidays I made the decision to take a break from the hospital etc and just enjoy the new year!
I had a great christmas, new years was great (just me and dh) and this new year so far has been pretty good too! Besides our dog having been a bit unwell and having to clean up the oopsies (it smells so bad! Laughing ).
It def takes the tension away. I haven't even thought about it all for ages! I'm just focussing on having fun, booking that holiday we've been wanting to go on for years. I've been to exhibitions which were just wonderfull! I've taken up crochet again (I get the mags every couple of months and I'm off again). Loving it. Smile
It's def working as now we just bd for fun and not so much as in, quick quick! I feel the egg! Wink Laughing Gotta laugh about it, as you would if you were looking in from out. Wink
Have fun relaxing! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular