3 wheelers

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:00 pm 
Post subject: 3 wheelers
OH and I have realised that we need a fairly robust pushchair as we do a fair amount of off road, tracks, fields etc. when walking the dog. We looked at the Mothercare Xtreme and the Mamas and Papas 03 Sport today - going to Kiddicare on Wednesday, quite like the look of the Quinny Speedi. Does anyone have any recommendations? Needs to take a car seat!
Thanks!
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
I don't have any recommendations as such but we used a sling with George (wrapped him inside our coats if cold) and he now has one of those back pack things. Both 2nd hand bargains. Mind you only Hubby can carry it now as he's too heavy for me.
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
I used to have a speedi thought it was great !

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks - I like the look of the Speedi - will go and have a play and see! Clairebell, we have a baby carrier and used it quite a lot with Izzy in the summer but with her and 2 dogs, we'd like a pushchair as well! I have a chipped spine so have to be careful how much I carry so can't use the carrier if my backs a bit iffy! Thank you though, it is a really good suggestion! x
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
We had a double out and about nipper 360 they do a single and it was amazing off road so easy to push even when archie was nearly three and Charlotte 18 months, would recommend it. We do alot of walking in delemere forest wth the dog and also the beach and it pushes great over all the terrains! Loads of handy storage, huge sun canopy I would consider a single if I ever had another xx

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:38 pm 
Post subject:
We had a double out and about nipper 360 they do a single and it was amazing off road so easy to push even when archie was nearly three and Charlotte 18 months, would recommend it. We do alot of walking in delemere forest wth the dog and also the beach and it pushes great over all the terrains! Loads of handy storage, huge sun canopy I would consider a single if I ever had another xx

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:10 pm 
Post subject:
Just make sure if you're looking at a pram with pump up tyres that you have a play with them first, I have the quinny buzz 3 and when the tyres are flat it is more than impossible to push (they're often puctured) where as I know someone who's pram isn't much different flat or not xx
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Jennifer256 wrote:

Jennifer do you live near me I'm only around 15 mins from Delamere (I live in Moulton)

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
Jennifer do you live near me I'm only around 15 mins from Delamere (I live in Moulton)[/quote]

I'm not too far from Delamere either, in Warrington. Looking forward to taking our pram for walks there Smile

xx

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
tracebumfluffwhy wrote:
Jennifer256 wrote:

Jennifer do you live near me I'm only around 15 mins from Delamere (I live in Moulton)

No I live in Liverpool but used to live in Runcorn, we still go there loads as there are only parks in Liverpool and our springer likes to get muddy and chase squirrels lol xx

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Jennifer256 wrote:
tracebumfluffwhy wrote:
Jennifer256 wrote:

No I live in Liverpool but used to live in Runcorn, we still go there loads as there are only parks in Liverpool and our springer likes to get muddy and chase squirrels lol xx

How spooky, I work at daresbury, its a small world Smile

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:13 am 
Post subject:
tracebumfluffwhy wrote:
Jennifer256 wrote:
tracebumfluffwhy wrote:
Jennifer256 wrote:

How spooky, I work at daresbury, its a small world Smile

I used to work in daresbury too!! Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular